Popping the question

After knowing she loves me even though I'm damaged I just knew she was the one.

So I decided ti get the one person that's the closest to her.

Mark can I ask you something, I ask him.

Sure, he says.

Will you give me the blessing to ask Callie to be my wife, I ask him.

Of coruse, Mark says hugging me.

I then tell Arizona.

Oh my god, have you picked a ring out yet, Arizona asks.

No, but I'm sindering if you could help, one of the teen girls helped me narrow the ring choosing down I just know that you ans I are the only ones to really know Callie in that way, I say to her.

True, but do you know how your going to tell her, Arizona says.

I think I do, but I'll need everyone's help, I want everyone to know secretly and act like something bad is about to happen to keep her off that type of mindset and make sure knows shes the only one that doesn't know, I say to Arizona.

I like that, Arizona says.

So secretly Mark and Arizona told everyone but Callie.

Arizona and I and Mark went ring shopping.

I found the perfect one and told Arizona that we need to make sure Callie will looking beautiful and amazing in something and that's when it hit me we should have a huge dinner party with everyone but it's secretly for Callie and I

So a couple of weeks go by and everyone is invited.

I keep getting super nervous every time I think about it.

Once it was a couple of days before the dinner party I noticed Callie was a little emotional and knew something was up.

I was doing Derek's job and was doing a big tumor on the brain when she came in.

Are you breaking up with me, Callie asks me.

Wh-what, I ask her surprised.

I stop for a second and look at her.

Are you breaking up with me, there is a dinner party Wednesday and everyone keeps looking at me like something is going to happen, Callie says.

Oh honey, they are looking at your stomach your going to have a baby soon, I say to her smiling.

I guess your right, well, I should leave you to it, Callie says.

Come over here, i say to her.

I give her a kiss.

I love you, I'll come visit you in the pit once I'm finished, I say to her.

She smiles.

I love you too, Callie says to me smiling.

I finish the surgery and wash my hands and go to the pit.

I see Callie talking to someone who's back is turned.

Calliope, I say to her.

She looks at me shocked and shakes her head to me.

I look at her confused until I realized who it was.

So your the woman who took my Calliope away from her family, her father says.

Yes, sir, I say nervously.

Callie comes over to me.

It's your fault that my Calliope lost everything and now I didn't even know that I was going to have a grandchild, he says.

What, no, it's not my fault, it's yours sir, your view on her life made her pick between her family and I, I say to him.

Well, that's just not true, now leave my daughter or I will sue, he says.

Go ahead and sue, I will win in court, she's a woman now, whom I love so so much, who I want to marry one day and have 10 more kids with, its your choice to be a part of her life no matter what, so go ahead and sue and see who wins, I say to him.

He leaves.

I'm so sorry you had to see that, I say to her.

I'm so sorry you had to go through that, Callie says.

It's worth it ten times over because I would do anything for you, I say to her.

I kiss her.

She kisses me back.

Sooner than I realized it was the day of the dinner party.

Meredith and Derek had their house cleaned and set up.

I got roses late at night so when Callie woke up and she woke to them.

She texts me a picture of her and the roses.

I smile and when I see her I kiss her passionately.

She smiles.

The day ended very quickly and I started getting very nervous.

Hey, you will be fine, go to Meredith's and get ready, Mark and I will make sure everyone gets there before Callie and I do, Arizona says.

Ok, I say to her.

I get the boxes of rose petals and get Zola and little Derek to help me make the stairs and the living room filled with them and then the sidewalk also with them and candles.

I get dressed up and that's when people started coming.

Oh my goodness Avery, it's amazing, April says smiling.

That's when I saw Mark's car arrive.

Crap, she's here, is everyone ready, places, do I look good, I ask Meredith freaking out.

Calm down, I'll go open the door, Meredith says.

Ok, I say to her.

I hear the door open and I hear Callie and I get on one knee and once I see her she's crying.

Aww baby, does it really look that bad, I ask teasing.

Oh shut up, Callie says laughing.

Mark leads her to the heart.

Calliope Iphenenia Torres, will you make me the happiest woman in the world and marry me, I ask her.

She nods.

Yes, I'll marry you, Callie says smiling.

We hug and I put the ring on her finger and we kiss while everyone cheers.

We have dinner and I can't do stop looking at Callie and her amazing curvy figure and her glowing and beautiful self.

After dinner we sat down and talked as a group in the living room.

I sat next to Callie and put my arm around her waist and my hand on her swollen stomach.

She leans into me.

And that was the time I popped the question.