11-20

Chapter 11

    The five-year-old Huzi scratched his head, suddenly felt a little embarrassed, looked down at the shrimp cake in his hand, and invited: "Big brother, I brought the shrimp cake made by my mother, do you want to eat it?" "

    Okay Ah."

    Yin Luan moved gracefully, picked up a shrimp cake from the plate that Huzi raised, and looked at it for a while.

    Then I put it to my mouth, took a sip, my eyes lit up slightly, it was delicious.

    He raised his eyes, and Yun Shu from the other side of the yard came over when he saw that he was awake.

    Yun Shu glanced at him, in good spirits.

    Looking down, he saw that Huzi was holding a heavy plate of shrimp cakes by himself, so he said to him, "Help him take it in and put it in the refrigerator first." Yin Luan nodded and

    took the plate from Huzi .

    "Sister, don't you want to try it?" Huzi looked at her and said, "My mother made this by herself. Shrimp cakes taste best when they are hot." Yun Shu raised his hands in plastic

    gloves : "But my sister is working now, her hands are covered with mud, you have to wash your hands before eating, otherwise there will be bacteria."

    Yin Luan lowered his head and thought for a while, picked up a shrimp cake from the plate, gently Pass it in front of her: "I'll take it, you eat."

    Yun Shu: "..."

    She looked at him with an inexplicable expression.

    Seeing that she was not moving, Yin Luan blinked: "I just washed my hands."

    Yun Shu: "..."

    The short and thick Huzi stood between the two of 1.88 meters and 1.67 meters, trying hard to Looking up, looking at the big brother for a while, and the big sister for a while, the eyeballs rolled around.

    Turning around made him exhausted, but neither of them moved.

    He said anxiously: "Sister, big brother's hands are going to go limp, just take a bite! Once you taste it, you will know that I never lied to you, the shrimp cakes made by my mother are delicious!"

    Yun Shu glanced at the cute little tiger, and silently glanced at the man opposite him who was outstretched.

    Seeing her gaze, he even bent his lips and smiled: "I tasted it, it's delicious." The

    shrimp cakes made by Huzi's mother don't have the muddy smell of small shrimps.

    So Yin Luan thought it was delicious.

    Yun Shu: "..."

    Is this the point?

    The point is why did he pick up something and feed it to her mouth?

    Yun Shu froze for a while.

    Finally, under the gazes of the two opposite ones, one big and one small, he lowered his head and took a bite of the prawn cakes that the man handed over.

    Well, the taste is really good. It tastes delicious and crispy. There is a wonderful combination of flour and shrimp flavors.

    But Yun Shu just felt that this feeding action was weird.