Bday Special (Heart to Heart) short

After dealing School days and work, the day had arrived A/N book of the shadow demon slayer with his Oc's help.

"I finality did it! I reach 80K and has reached its 1ST anniversary!" He said looking at the number on the right side of his cover.

"I Wonder what I should do for this special occasion?"

He wonders if he should write something for his reader to show how much they have helped him get to where he is now but couldn't think of what to write. Having to deal with school was a lot for him. He was happy that he posted 3 acts but was now bumped out that his break is over, And with school coming back the stress was coming to him.

"I do want to try and write something for them but I just don't know what it is..."

A/N started to think deeply but more was on his mind but mostly wit mom no h school. With summer coming around he wonders if will pass. Fear for the worse he thinks he might not be able to post more and will start to lose motivation.

"I see that someone is losing motivation again..." A voice said to him

A/N hears a voice around them looking around trying to find were it come from. He gets up from his bed and puts the laptop down getting up to leave his room.

Now in the dining room he closes his bedroom door behind him and takes a left walking into the living room and hallway and another left to the bathroom.

Standing still he looks at his reflection at the mirror and walks to the sink still looking at his reflection with a saden expression forms on his face.

"I haven't wrote any specials before last year. I have to think of something for this year and anniversary."

The voice appears again talking and pleading some words to him.

"You don't need to write anything. You need a break."

A/N looks around the bathroom.

"Who said that! Show yourself!"

"I'm right here in front of you..."

A/N looks at his reflection only to his reflection dissipate not showing himself anymore.

"What the hell!" He froze in place seeing what was apon him. He leans his head forward to the mirror above the sink. A feint figure with a face starts to form.

A tan face of a boy with two different color eyes with black spike puffed hair with blue tips at each end and the form of a teen wereing a uniform with a black haori over his shoulders wereing a blue fox mask with black marks and slit eyes.

A/N was shocked to what was in front of him. Seeing who is standing before him he sees the same fox that his friend drew for and the full body that a fan of his book did for him.

Knowing who this is it was his own OC that he made and piece together. His OC of his crossover story. The shadow breather, Tokioka Blue.

"Blue! How did you get here!" A/N still shock what was happening.

"I was pulled by a unknown force. And I felt like I needed to talk to you." The slayers says lifting up his mask moving it the right side of his forehead revealing his face.

A/N: it really is you...

Tokioka: The only one...

"So... what do you want to talk about." A/N asked the slayer on the other side of the mirror.

"It's about you... all through that I'm happy that we got this far into the book I think that we need a break." Blues say with a small fround on his face as if he's worried.

"But what about our first anniversary!?" Said A/N

"I know that you have not wrote any specials year but I feel like you have done enough for me already."

"I don't understand."

Blue: I'm saying that you need a break from writing. But let me give you a few words.

A/N's facial expression changed waiting for the words of his OC. Everything turns black around them. Just the two of them.

Tokioka: You don't have to keep writing all the time. if you ever need a break its ok to take off when school is in the way, I get that you deal with a lot of stress due to the work they give you but you have to stay on top of it. you only have two months left of school and plenty more test coming up. You don't always have to let your readers know that you will to take a break. You're already growing a fanbase were they love what you write and respect you for what you. All though you will be gone for a while they will be waiting for you, but a least they understand that you're a human being just like the rest. If you ever want to talk to them in your time of need they will be there for you.  Never give up for what you love. I may be just a fan character but I can also be forgotten. If you were to give now after every you worked hard on, then every you got up to this point will be all for nothing.

A/N was silent the whole time taking all for the word in. What blue was saying is true what will be the point in stopping after he's done? Hes already got this far just writing a fanfic so why stop now. He shouldn't have school stop him for what he's doing but must find the time whenever he can write.

"So, please don't do this for their sake but for yours as well. Take all the time you need to get back on your feet."

"Thanks I really needed that. thanks for the talk"

"No problem, take it easy. but I'm afraid that I must head back and you have to go back as well. I hope you can remember my words. "

"Dont worry ill try."

Blue then gives out the best smile he can possibly muster seeing that A/N understands.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"That's all I needed to hear."

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY