CHAPTER 3

3.

***

AVELINE helped a lady at the airport. Many people were focused on her. They respected and admired her for helping a lady and her daughter. 

Some people recorded everything that happened to them. Her video surfaced all over the internet. Everybody loved her and the way she helped them.

Few people were fully observing her as they knew her, the feeling of closeness. Something that nobody has ever imagined. Something was connected with it. Nobody has imagined the relationship they had. 

*****

ALAN MORGAN

"Hey, ALAN. Isn't that girl your plane buddy?" ROWAN said in surprise.

"Yes, she is," I said to ROWAN. I was surprised too.

"Wow... She is a Dr.?" ANDREW smirked while looking at her.

"I think so too. Anyway, let's go. We are getting late." ROWAN said. But my mind was consumed by her.

 "ALAN, what happened? Is everything okay?"

"I am okay, ROWAN."

"Don't lie, ALAN. I am your best friend. I know you are looking for her." ROWAN said while laughing.

ROWAN is my best friend. He knows everything about me. We are close to each other.

"Her name is AVELINE." That moment when he said her name, I turned around and looked at him in surprise. "HAHA... Let's go. I have a lot of things to say to you. But this is not the right place." He whispered, and I nodded at him.

We are still at the airport. It is not the right place to talk about it. Many people and cameras are focused on us. But how did he know her name? I was confused at the moment, but I brushed it off.

Ahh... Why am I still thinking about her? Why am I so curious to know about her? Urgh... I was annoyed and frustrated. I brushed my hair and tried to distract myself.

When I heard the voice, I turned around and glanced at him.

"ROWAN, can you come here for a minute? I want to talk with you." I said, and he was confused for a moment. I leaned on the window and raised my right eyebrow.

"Oh yes..."

We went to the balcony and sat down on the sofa. We were looking at the night view of LONDON.

"So, what were you saying?" Without any hesitation, I directly asked him.

"What was I saying, ALAN?" He shrugged his shoulder. "I forget it."

"ROWAN," 

"Fine... She lives in LONDON as well. But I don't know the exact address." He said and leaned back.

"And how did you know that?" I asked him with suspicion.

"Coz I was sitting beside her sister, JEAN, in the plane." 

I was about to ask him something. Suddenly, we heard a voice. We were startled for a moment and turned around together.

"Who is living in LONDON? AND who is JEAN?" ANDREW asked us. We were frozen and looked at each other and then at ANDREW. "What happened, bro?" He narrowed his eyes and sat down in front of us.

"Oh...It's nothing ANDREW,"

"Just say it. I know what you two were doing on the plane." He grinned, looking at both of us and then at his phone.