Deal

A/N: So this was my own idea, it's about 2769 words. And there's slight description of blood and gore. And attempted sū¡c¡d€. Oh and I drew the pic above for this chapter 😅 sorry if it's a bit weird I drew it on my phone.

-
You didn't really believe in demons and such, since ghouls and ghost and other supernatural things were a childish fear. But you forced yourself to believe just a little right now. Just because you desired something more than anything.

Humming a song that sometimes plays in the car radio, you look at the inverted pentagram on the floor. You had followed a books description, on how to summon a so called 'powerful demon', the old lady at the front desk had said. You still didn't believe it would work, but it's not like you had much to lose.

You had placed certain items around the pentagram. Five candles that were all lit, standing at the points of the star. A old radio, an axe, a human heart, two baby antlers and a black bow tie.

And for last, a simple white handkerchief, folded into a prefect square. It laid perfectly in the middle of the diabolical star. Disregard that last bit. It sounded better in someone else head. You grabbed a needle, poking it into your finger so it drew a droplet of blood. You placed the finger on the handkerchief in the middle. Waiting until it had stained the middle of it. You pulled back your hand, getting comfortable on the spot. Closing your eyes and mumbling some of the keywords you needed to remember. Before you started reciting out the text in the book.

"Great demon, please return to this rotting earth, fulfill my deepest desire for the simple price of my soul, join us tonight as I'll let you feast on the flesh of someone other for supper. I invite you to this house to stay until you've helped me. I give you a year to achieve this desire. I summon You radio demon, I summon you radio demon, I SUMMON YOU RADIO DEMON!"

As you yell out the final bit, you open your eyes. Scanning over the small setup. The candles had burned out, steam still coming from the top as the wax ran down to the holder. You look at the handkerchief, it was cast in darkness just like the rest of the room. Even thought you expected this, you still felt disappointed.

You groan before mumbling, "this was stupi-"
a green light interrupted you. The handkerchief slowly starting to float up as it was engulfed in a flame. A green flame. Your watched mesmerized.

It burned away slowly, the other candles dimly getting lit with the same green glow. You stared blankly, the radio turned on, playing static. A dark laugh layered with the static playing through it. A cloud of smoke appeared along with a silhouette of a tall man with broad shoulders.

Glowing red eyes being a big contrast to the green flames and gray fumes. There was an awkward silence, where this silhouette just stared.

You were about to speak when the figure popped it's head out the smoke. "HELLO!" He spoke in a bombing voice sounding like it came out of a broadcast. You stare blankly, his smile shrunk a bit as he's eyebrows furrowed. Seemingly disappointed by the fact you had no reaction. "Hello" you responded, standing up only to still be towered by him.

"Who are you?" You ask, causing him to gasp dramatically.

He seemed a bit offended. But he still kept his coffee teeth smile wide. "Why dear, I am simply wounded you've forgotten already. But to remind you! I am, The radio demon." He spoke, eyes going completely on shade of red as they glowed again. You looked him up and down, he had red and black hair with an angled bob cut, two tufts of hair resembling deer ears with small black antlers in between. He was beige but could easily be mistaken for gray from a distance. He had a big toothy yellow grin, with red eyes. He didnt really look like a demon to fear. More like a tumblr sexy-man.