Reunion

Requested by @zarathedemonangel

Sum: a Alastor x wife reader, married since the roarin' 20s!

-

The couch felt prefect, you had a warm blanket, a cup of tea and a nice book. You'd prefer also having some background music. But well, no radio stations had anything good. And the vinyl player had been broken since 2017.

Honestly, you should break your silent promise and buy some iPod. Those are still popular right? Whatever, it's not like he was around to say something. He either died, or he left you. Either way, you didn't care what he said.

So great, tomorrow, you'll buy an iPod. Or even a phone, people kept asking for your number. But you weren't always around the rotary to answer.

But you don't want a certain tv head to watch you, so maybe one of those Nokias? If you find one that is, that tv head Vac, was it? Whatever the name, he has practically got rid of any old stuff that he couldn't 100% control.

Not that you cared, there must be at least one soul with their old phone for sale. So you'd go to a library. They got those computers. And you just gotta search it up, don't tell that redheaded charmer. But modern tech was so interesting.

Honestly, how humanity figured out how to make a video. In color!

It's honestly the most fascinating thing ever, space travel a close second. You continue the book, peacefully drinking your tea. Laughing at the characters density and stupidity. The secret murderer was so obvious. You had no idea why the girls recommended you this book.

Their previous suggestions were top tier, if you ignore the romance books. Since well. You felt sour seeing another happy couple, let alone diving deep and experiencing their relationship through poetic words.

So, you don't know why they recommended this dark romance. You're not interested in this any longer.

You're totally a changed demon, no more of this love stuff would bother you. "And this beautiful little deer is (___)!" You're suddenly very rudely pulled up. As you hold onto your comfort items desperately.

Looking offendedly at the intruder before your face dropped, feeling your breathing stop.

Oh wow. So creative, irony!

You finally break the trance and look around, finding yourself in a lobby of sorts. Being currently stared down by three random demons. One you recognize as the princess of hell, the other a short grey sinner and then a tall fluffy spider.

"Where am I?" You finally managed to say as you look around confused. Looking back at the couch that just disappeared. Along with your blanket and boom. But thankfully not your drink, which had drops spilling from the edges of it. Landing on the floor as a desperate cyclops cleaned it off.

"Welcome to the happy hotel you are gonna love it here" the princess immediately ran forward and shook your free hand excitedly as you're still stuck in shook.

"The what? I-" you grab your head confused, looking back at the smiling demon. Who only tilted his head like he hadn't done something.

"Happy hotel! The first ever hotel made for rehabilitation!" She excitedly yells as you blink confused. Turning to Al slowly as he sent a closed eyed innocent look.

You look back at the princess who was explaining the whole subject as you nervously smiled.

"Uhm. Excuse me for a moment" she paused, before nodding happily as you turn back. Grabbing the demons hand and dragging him off. Glad he let you, since he could've humiliated you by standing still. Walking into a hall far enough for them not to even be close.