Caught? ~23~

All of the staff and maids were called up at the living room. The were waiting in a line for the next instruction. Still one of them didn't reach, and it was Qiara.

She joins the line running, 5 minutes late than the time Tae has given. And Tae stands up from the couch.

You people don't know why I gathered you here, right?

Everyone was silent but restless inside. They were trying to recall about their mistakes within this two months. It has been two months since Tae came here.

But for Qiara, she already knew what's going on.

Or maybe you know.

Qiara closes her eyes tight while praying. Lord has to save her and Evona tonight.

Answer me which one of you picked up Jungkook's call?

Jungkook?

A few of them acted to hear this name for the first time while the rest of them seemed confused because of not understanding anything.

Tae still can't talk in German. Also most of them doesn't know English.

Qiara?

Qiara's heart skips a beat as Tae calls her name.

Y-yes sir-

She started sweating already. Oh god-

You-

I- I didn't do a-nything Sir I sw-

I didn't say.

Taehyung's tone was calm. Qiara wanted to slap herself.

Tell me first why do you seem nervous.

Taehyung's gaze gets affixed on Qiara.

S-sir I was- uh-

She quickly tried to make up a cause.

You?

I wa-s late- to reach h-ere s-o I ju-st

Why were you late?

I was a- at Evona's room ....

Oh I see. You're most of the time at her room.

Tae's facial expression changes but Qiara didn't find any word to define that. She gulps her saliva.

Act-uall-y s-he g-ot a feve-r

Were you at her room the last night too?

Qiara felt so much helpless also nauseated at that moment. Why doesn't everything stop? She is not being able to cop-up.

N-no.

Then?

W-with my mom to h-elp her p-acking

Qiara somehow manages to lie.

Oh packing... For?

For M-unich. She went to meet Gra-ndma and Grand-pa. She took your p-ermission before it-

Oh ya- But why didn't you go then?

Taehyung was questioning Qiara a lot. Because, of course she was the one to be seemed with Evona the most. Also to be worried for her so much that she requested Tae many times to check on her.

Surely Qiara played a dumb card. But now she has no other choice than to face the situation and to handle it.

B-ecause I have im-important classes-