Chapter 1

===AUTHOR'S POV===
"NO!!!" A loud sound of disagreement echoed in whole Lee residence, a palace of a prominent CEO, Mr. Lee,  in fashion world.
Y/N disagreed with her whole body language and enraged eyes.
Y/N's father: You're my only kid! I loved you with of my heart, made your every single desire and wishes live in reality. Even after your mom's death, my only reason to live was you, my dear! I want a healthy and secure future of yours, even after your marriage! Won't you do this for me? Trust me, the whole world know him very well, can't you notice his nature? What he exactly is? You, on your own, agreed that you're also a fan of him! Spending your whole life could be happy for you Y/N.
Y/N: It's not always the same Dad. If I had said, "I'm a fan of a 56 years old man!" you would made me marry him?! Are you even serious? You just said that I'm your only kid! So don't you want your child to spend a happy life! Yes!! I agreed I'm a fan of him, but I can't marry him! Please!!
Y/N's father: Ok!! As your wish, don't marry him! Do you live any other man t- (cut off)
Y/N: No!! No one!! I love nobody!! (stood up from couch, was about to leave)
Y/N's father: I don't know what future holds! But remember one thing Y/N!! I'm your dad! I'll make you obey me in this case. I'll, without any hesitation, make you marry him!!( in deep voice)
Y/N: (saw her father with disbelief, left the scene)
===MEANWHILE===
?? POV
??: (in mind) I can't believe, whom I loved from 3 years without any conditions, her father gave me the proposal!!
??: (opened door) Hey JJKKKKKK!!!!!!( loud voice)
JK: (jumped at his own place) WTH MA-??(looked back) Hey Jin hyung!!!! Can't you-
Jin:(forced a piece of bread into JK's mouth) Stob the day dreaming!! Y/N isn't yours yet!!(grabbed JK's wrist and made him follow)
JK: (while eating) I ho se hunna tie-(cut off)
Jin: Whatttt??!!!(shouted)
JK:(after gulping) I have said 100 times it's S-T-O-P STOP not S-T-O-B STOB!!
Jin: Doesn't matter!!  Understanding emotions is enough!!
JK:(again daydreaming) Y/N Y/N Y/NNN!!(bunny smile)
Hoseok: He is crazy!!(soft chuckle)
===AUTHOR'S POV===
Here JK was damn happy just of imagining Y/N as his wife but....
Nobody knew what JK has to face after marrying...
Y/N
It could be his worst decision....
But future always hold something unexpected...