Prologue

Prologue

"I need you girl wae honja saranghago, honjaseoman ibyeolhae."

She is singing one of her favorite songs from her fave KPOP boy group. She just loves their concept in making the music video. She loves their singing and dance moves. She's been their fan ever since. "Mina unnie?" She jumped out of her bed, startled at Tzuyu.

"Wae Tzuyu-ah?" She returned to her bed and proceed to watch some music videos. "You've watched that music video a thousand times already. Did you download it immediately after it was released?" Tzuyu chuckled.

Mina just shrugged her shoulders, not wanting to answer Tzuyu. Besides, Tzuyu already knows her a lot, aside from the other members. Tzuyu knows her more, even her deepest secrets.

She scrolled down on her phone until she stumbled on a video. She didn't want to view it when she saw the thumbnail and the title. But her fingers had a mind on their own and clicked the video. Tzuyu sat beside her.

I don't want to see it. But why did I click it! She mentally scolded herself.

"Unnie..." Tzuyu was about to stop her but she shushed her.

"It's okay. I-I'm just curious." She assured. Tzuyu just sighed.

WHAT'S HAPPENING BETWEEN JEONGYEON AND JIMIN?!!! 😱😍😱

She watched the video until its last second. And Tzuyu was just beside her, silent. She was about to turn off her cellphone when another video caught her attention.

DAHYUN AND JIMIN REAL MOMENTS!!!! ❤️🖤❤️

She lowly chuckled.

"Unnie, stop..." She didn't listen to what their maknae was saying and watched the video till the end. After that, she stood up and put her phone in her pocket.

"Let's go Tzuyu-ah. We will be having our practice in a minute." Tzuyu just nodded and sighed. They walked together outside of her room.

Mina was thinking deeply about what she saw. She knew that already. What's happening to them? Actually, she doesn't know. She wants to. But she doesn't have the right.

Who is she in his life anyway? Just a friend.

Yeah, a friend.

But why did he say that before?! Argh! She annoyingly remembered her most embarrassing and her most hated moment of her life.

Both of their groups were in backstage of a show, talking like good, old friends. Even though they were not. Both of their groups just met that time! Well, except for Momo and Jhope who are good friends! Jhope was even the one who taught Momo their I Need U dance that she and her members proudly showed to their fans.

And as the Mina, as she is, she is hiding in the corner of the room, trying to be quiet so that no one will notice her.

She looked for Tzuyu because, in times like this, Tzuyu will be beside her. Because they both know they don't like socializing. But she was shocked to see Tzuyu talking to 2 boys with Sana.

Jinjja?! Tzuyu talking to boys?!

She can't believe it.

Alone, she just stared at the floor with her head hanging low. She guessed no one from the boy group will notice her. Even though she's a fan, she wished to meet them. But now, she wanted to slap herself because she can't even move a muscle. Minutes of hearing just murmurs of words, she was shocked to see a pair of shoes in front of her.

She looked up and her heart hammered. Why is he freaking close to me?! Mina thought.

"Hey." Did he just talk to her? She can't even utter a word.

"You're Mina, right?"

He knows her? How? Feeling stupid because she saw him waiting for her answer, she just nodded. She wanted to slap herself.

Minari, get yourself together! It's just him, yeah it's just him... The fudge! It's him!!! "Annyeong haseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan Ji-" She didn't let him finish.

"Jimin." Now, she finally talked.

But, wait! Why did I just say that?! He will know that I knew him! Gosh, he already knows!

She mentally scolds herself. And she stared at the floor again.

"Wow! You actually know me!" She's confused by his voice that's full of excitement. It's as if it's an honor for him that she knows his name.

She heard someone call her.

"Mina! Min- oh! There you are! With... Oh, Jimin!" It was Jihyo! She was about to walk close to Jihyo to stop her from talking, knowing Jihyo, but she was too late.

"You two should talk! Jimin, Mina here, she's really a fan of you! She likes your voice and your dance moves! She even practices it! Actually, you're her bias!" Jihyo has already said everything.

Jihyo chuckled nervously as she saw her blazing eyes. "Ahmm, yeah bye! You should talk for long minutes!"

Jihyo ran away laughing with a peace sign on her hand.

She stopped glaring at Jihyo. And Mina felt her cheeks getting hotter. She looked up at him and saw him looking where Jihyo ran to get away from her.

She was about to say something when he said something first.

"I'm your bias huh? You like my voice and dance moves?" Jimin chuckled. She was again about to say something when he interrupted.

"I-I..."

"Don't worry. I like you too."

She was startled at what she said. Before she could say something, he already said goodbye because his hyungs were calling him already.

"Bye..." Jimin didn't even have the chance to hear her as he walked away from her while she was raising her hand a little, bidding goodbye.

Ever since that day, Mina kept thinking of what happened. Why did he say that? Maybe he just said it wrong. Maybe it was 'I like yours too.' our dances and such. She wanted to forget that day.

Days, and weeks passed, they became good friends.

Mina didn't heed any attention to what he said before. She guessed he really said it wrong. Because now, they're friends, along with the other members.

But she feels something else. She was disturbed at the thought of what are they? Jimin and she are close friends. But she didn't know before that there was someone closer.

That her moments with him don't even get as half as what they had enjoyed together. But here she is, still doing everything for him.

Making him happy when he's sad until that someone makes him happy without effort. Being with him when he feels alone. And walking away when that someone is already there for him.

Caring for him when he needs care. And letting herself be replaced by that someone that she knew can take good care of him even more than her. She knew him very well. Jimin is an emotional person, especially in his performances, in his singing and dancing. That every time he feels it's bad, he blames himself. She had to be with him. To bring his soul and emotions up. There are times, she calls that someone because she knows that someone is the one he needs. Not her.

She'll just walk away again. And come back again if he's needing. And what is she feeling? She feels like a fool.