1.

Every story has a beginning, some happier than others

                                                                        ----------------*----------------

As everyone was seated on the couches, the Avengers sitting with each other and the wizards as far away from them as possible, the lights turned darker, and the screen lit up.

Big letters appeared on the screen

AMERICA, 2001

As a little girl enjoys playing with her favorite doll in the playground, her mother chats with a friend nearby. Abruptly, a gunshot disrupts the tranquil atmosphere. Instant panic erupted on the playground as everyone scattered in different directions, causing the mother to lose sight of her child. That's when a mother lost her child... and Aliana's life as Alina started.

Blaise turned to Pansy, confusion written on his face. "Wait, that little girl is Aliyah?" he asked.

Pansy rolled her eyes. "Wasn't that obvious?"

Meanwhile, Nat was lost in her own thoughts  "So, that's what your mother looks like," she murmured.

Aliyah shifted uncomfortably. "Yes, I believe so. I don't remember much from that time," she replied, trying to keep her emotions at bay. But Nat saw right through her facade. To Nat, Aliyah was like her own daughter.

"You know, you look a lot like her. She's beautiful," Nat said, breaking the tense silence.

Aliyah smiled gratefully. "Thank you, Nat. You don't look so bad yourself," she quipped, and the two laughed.

We're not showing the next part, as it's too disturbing to show. Instead, we'll have a time skip.

SOKOVIA, 2015

The explosions could be heard everywhere.

¨ everyone report back to your stations, this is not a drill ¨ Strucker said over the intercom

The camera switched to outside, where we see the Avengers attacking. We see Aliyah on her motorcycle, driving without hands while chopping people's heads off.

¨ can't you be a little less serial killer, Liyah? I would like to keep my lunch inside of me, thank you very much ¨ Clint says, disgusted by the headless bodies on the ground.

¨ sorry Clint!¨ Aliyah said back over the intercom.

Tony flies to the hydra base when he realizes it is blocked by an invisible shield.

¨ Shit!¨ he said

¨ Language!¨ cap replies over the intercom ¨ Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?¨

¨ The central building is protected by some sort of energy shield, Struckers technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken. ¨

¨ Loki's scepter must be here ¨ Thor said while fighting ¨Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it, at long last¨

¨ 'at long last' is lasting a little long, boys ¨ Nat said, a little out of breath after fighting 5 soldiers on her own.

¨ for real, I'm going to miss my nail appointment ¨ Aliyah said sarcastic

¨were here fighting for people's lives, and you worry about your nail appointment?¨ Clint said, clearly not getting the joke

¨ It was a joke, Clint, calm your balls¨ Aliyah says while rolling her eyes, not that he could see it though

¨ wait a second, no one is going to deal with the fact that cap just said 'language'?¨ tony asks, ignoring Clint and Is conversation.

¨ I know¨ Cap replies while throwing his bike at a car full of soldiers ¨ just slipped out ¨

Aliyah is seen racing away from 3 cars filled with soldiers when she sees she's coming to a dead end. ¨shit¨  she says ¨ you know what, why the hell not?¨ she speeds her motorcycle up to 180 mph and races off the cliff. Why she did it? No idea.

As she's about to hit the snowy ground beneath her, a sudden blue light catches her and speeds away. ¨ You didn't see that coming?¨ he said while gently putting her down on her feet.....

A/N: Yes, I'm still alive. Sorry for not posting, feel free to give ideas!

xoxo

gossip gi-

cursedbythedevil*