CHAPTER EIGHTEEN MORE OF YOU

ARIA

I haven't visited my friends after the incident at Angela's house. It's a very difficult situation when a friendship is being forced into love. I should have never kissed him back, now he thinks I led him on. I talk to Janice once in a while, she understands me and misses me. I just wish Jamie will just be happy for me.

It was a freezing rain outside and yes I had opened the box Colton gave me. It was his spare key to his loft. I am waiting for a cab to go to his place. He is currently on a rehearsal and I wanted to reach his place first before he gets home to surprise him with home cooked meal.

After 30 minutes I reached his place. I stepped onto the elevator and got off the third floor. I started placing the key in the door knob. It was foggy on the windows as I got inside. I opened them to let some cool breeze in the place.
"Hello?" Just trying to make sure if I am alone.

Luckily nobody answered. I placed down the grocery bags I was holding to start cutting and preparing dinner. I am making salmon with tomatoes. I started marinating the salmon with lemon and salt. As I cut the garlic, onions and tomatoes. I started cooking the couscous and place a pot with water to boil on the stove for the asparagus.

After 15 minutes I started frying the salmon then on the other pan I sautéed the onions, garlic and tomatoes. After the tomatoes are cooked I placed the salmon on it and let it simmer for at least 5 minutes more. Everything is almost done. I started setting the table. Then I turned off the stove.

I realized I smelled like a chef. Lol. So I decided to hop on the shower real quick and I went to Colton's drawers and pulled a white plain shirt. Just wearing my panties underneath. Damn, I look hot!

I quickly returned to the living room it has been two hours since I got here. I sat on a very comfy bean bag and started combing my hair. I can hear the honking cars and traffic from the streets. I can also see the ocean from a far. It's a very nice view.

I must've fallen asleep waiting, when I felt my phone fell from my hands. I grabbed it quick and checked the time. It's almost four hours that I'm here. I started to worry. Not even five minutes, I heard noises outside the door. It must be him.

I stayed seated. When he opened the door I was the one surprised. He was with a girl.
"Oh! Aria, what a surprise!" He went to kiss me. The girl was staring at me. She is like a model with long blond curly hair. Wearing a hanging tank top a leather half jacket. Fitted leather black pants and red converse shoes. She has army hat on she looks so cool!

"This is Amanda, she's going on tour with us in three months." She tried to extend a hand.
I shook her hands. I was disappointed. It's a good thing I came here, what if I didn't? They will be left alone by themselves? It's not that I don't trust him but what is she doing here anyways?

"I better head out." She told Colton. "You don't have to, we can still practice, just give me time to freshen up." He replied.

"I didn't know you're gonna have a visitor I would've prepared more.." As I pointed the dining table.

"Oh, you cooked? That is so sweet baby." He hugged me tight.
"I'm sure it would fit all three of us." Colton said as I started grabbing another plate.

"Sorry, I can come back tomorrow. Thanks for the offer." She turned to look at me.

"Are you sure?" Colton asked. Why does he have to ask her twice? I thought. Leave if you like.

"Ok. I'll walk you out." He started standing up from the dining table. Does he have to? She has two feet she can walk by herself. I thought again.