Preface

A crush is a strong emotion for someone we adore. Tanya's crush at the age of 13 caused her to experience heartbreak. The twelve years of her life take an odd turn after a big argument with her crush. Her ambition and goal became an impossible dream for her. Her life had transformed beyond her imagination.

Now, She was 25 years old. She didn't seem to have a happy life. She lived a life of eating, sleeping, and working. It was the routine she regularly followed. She was missing something in her life. However, when she comes across her crush once again in her life, her life takes a dramatic turn.

Her Crush is none other than the heartthrob of the nation, Abishek Raichand, a wealthy business magnate in India known for his arrogance, obstinate, and rudeness.

What if her engagement happens with her Crush whom she hates the most in her life?

                                                                                           ---

"Engagement with her crush" is the first fictional book, I've penned in my writing career. Despite having written two fan fiction novels, writing my first fictional book is a new experience for me. I need all of your support in this journey. I hope reading this book entertains you.

This is a fictitious story that is not based on any true occurrences.