morning

aria's pov:

- alarm rings -

' ugh, why did you have to wake me up!!! ' I groaned at my alarm clock and looked over to see my boyfriend peacefully sleeping looking beautiful as usual decided to cook today since Danny always cooks. he still had his arm on top of me so I slipped out, and grabbed a towel since I was going to shower then I walked to the closet to see what to wear today I wanted the day to be cozy cause me and Danny didn't have anywhere to go to I just decided to wear his black hoodie which was baggy for me since he is 6'0 and I am 5'3 (Ik he is not 6'0 but it's the thought that counts lmao) I ran to the shower cause I wanted to take a quick shower after I shower I decided to go ahead and cook breakfast.

I headed downstairs and into the kitchen, I decided to make some pancakes cause they are Danny's favorite I checked the cabinet that had the pancake batter I took out a pan and started cooking after 5 minutes of cooking and 1 pancake and I heard footsteps behind me and I knew who it was then I felt 2 arms on my stomach hugging me "how did you sleep? " I asked while I was mainly focused on not burning myself' it was great darling, how was yours ?" Danny asked me with his DEEP morning voice "Great as always" Then he rested his head on my shoulder "You're making pancakes? " "Yep they are almost ready  to sit down il serve them" Then I felt the hand and head go away and I heard footsteps I put the pancakes on a plate and put some butter and maple syrup on it I wasn't really in the mood to eat so I decided to just serve Danny and get  myself a coffee I put the food in front of Danny who was on his phone watching TikTok 

'darling, aren't you going to eat? ' "No, I'm not really in the mood to eat, so I'm just skipping breakfast" "Love, no you're not, come eat some you need to eat! " I knew he wouldn't let me go without eating so I just grabbed some for myself and ate some. I was bored now so I decided to talk to Danny "Babe I'm bored, what should we do? " wanna play some games maybe? " "No no I don't wanna play games," I said unable to think of something nice to do then a video popped up in my mind " Wanna do skincare?" " Darling you know that I don't like doing skin care" "Please see im bored, and it makes your skin better pleaseee" I showed him puppy eyes that I knew he couldn't resist "Fine!! ill do it " he said in a kind of annoyed tone "Yayyyyyy' I started jumping up and down.

we reached the bathroom attached to our bedroom cause that is where all my skincare was I decided to do we should do clay masks first I took them out of my skincare fridge and I started applying them on my face while Danny hugged me from behind then after I was done I decided to put it on danny put there was a problem 'babe I'm too short !!!' then without speaking a singular word he picked me up and sat me on the corner and stood between my legs 'that's better thanks 'no problem darling ' I started to apply the face mask on his face while looked at me then after I was done I took out a little timer I have in my skincare cabinet and set a 5-minute timer during the 5 minutes we both sat on the bathroom floor and just scrolled through tiktok after the timer was up I washed mine and again danny sat me on the counter to take off his 'are we done, love?' his voice was still pretty deep ' not yet we have to do some other stuff, but if you won't want to you don't have to' ' I don't really but will you still do it?' 'yep, I have a few other things to do' 'Hmm, can I just sit here and watch you?' 'Of course darling!' after that he just sat there and watched me do my skincare.

----------------------------------------------------- TIME SKIP------------------------------------------------------

it was now afternoon and I was just watching a Netflix show while eating some popcorn while Danny was screaming and then I heard Danny yell from upstairs 'HONEY CAN YOU COME TO THE THE STUDY, SOMEONE DONATED 50 DOLLARS CALL YOU!!!" I then screamed back 'OK, IM COMING' I then walked upstairs into the study 'Hello guys!!!! what's up? thanks for the donor!!' I said while looking at the camera, and then looking at the screen to see what Danny was playing and it was some Kenshin impact I then switched to the other monitor to see what Chat was saying  *you look beautiful* I said reading Chat 'omg thank you so much' * is that Danny hoodie?* ' yep it is his hoodie but, tbh I could make a dress out of this thing' I then shifted my attention to my boyfriend 'are you pulling for Nahida and nilou? 'yea I'm just trying to this pull his hard pitty so wanna wish for me? It a 50/50 though ' 'Suresure'd love to' I grabbed my gaming chair and sat on it I then clicked on the wish 10 and it was gold!!! 'omg chat I'm nervous' Danny said while being excited and after going through five of them and we saw the splash art and started screaming 'OMGGG NILOU CAME HOME!!' i clicked 2 more times and then there was another splash art ' OMGG A DOUBLE !!!' and then after three clicks we saw yet again a splash art it was mona 'OMGGG ITS A TRIPLE!!!' we both screamed and then hugged each other and then I left to watch my show.

---------------------------------------------------------TIME SKIP----------------------------------------------------------

it was now night time and Danny cooked dinner it was some pasta cause I'm vegetarian and then we both brushed our teeth scrolled on TikTok and laid in bed . 'darling, wanna watch a movie ?' 'Sleep you insomniac' Then he laid down in defeat again

-------------------------------------------------------------THE END-------------------------------------------------------(a/n)

hello, luvs!! what's up I am very happy to finish the first chapter I hope you guys like it ik its supposed to be an x reader but I inserted someone cause I didn't wanna write y/n the name is not even mentioned often but make sure to take care of your self and drink water and eat food and leave a note I love to read my comments baiiiiiiiiiii

word count:1132