2 - [FIRST GAME]

"WOW-!"

You violently fell on your back, you were very low key scared that your broke your spine from the impact, though fortunately that was proven wrong as you felt someone grab you and lift you on your legs, the person then immediately ran out.

BANG !

You quickly looked at the source of the sound, turns out someone busted the doors in the room, everybody started running outside and you were left confused, you decided that it was better to try and exit the room.

You passed the doors and you could immediately feel the cold weather which made you shiver a bit, you started walking around, you went inside a hallway and a countdown started, you noticed transparent, yet still noticeable red looking tubes, something told you that it was best to stay away from those.

You started hearing faint noises going around.

You suddenly saw someone running, it seemed like they were running away from something, they entered the hallway you were in and pushed past you, which caused you to stumble back and fall on your behind.

You saw something in the distance...

Holy fucking shit what was that thing.

You got up without the help of your arms and immediately started running while stumbling, you decided to follow the person since you didn't know where to go.

You followed the person through hell and back, you guessed that the person was Aniya, as you could recognize her by her white devil tail and white mask that she wore when you first saw her.

As you both ran through sharp corners and hallways, you exited on a road with a lot of space.

While you guys were running, another of these things appeared right around the corner, Aniya immediately stopped, drifted and immediately changed ways and went left, barely skipping over the devilish being.

You were alone, I mean not really since there were other people running around, but still.

The thing suddenly detected you and immediately started chasing after you, you instantly started running in a random direction, desperate to get out of the creature's reach.

Although the creature truly looked pretty silly, the silly side was immediately taken away by it's want to kill everything that breathes.

You drifted towards the right, you noticed a ladder and decided to climb it and try seeing where to go to avoid getting killed by the thing running after you.

After climbing, you could get a good view of the map, you decide that the best thing to do was to find your friend Lucid, as he probably was going around, you jumped off the building you were on, luckily getting no damage from it, and started running towards your friend.

On the way, you saw a group of people cursing and running away from one of these monsters, and even if it was actually terrifying, it was a bit funny.

You finally found that little motherfuc-... friend, he turned his head and waved at you and you tried
to not beat his face because of the fact he didn't tell you about what was going to happen.

"Hey Lucid, um, what is happening ?" You asked him, he smiled in return and opened his mouth, about to tell you something until someone flew and hit you in the back, causing you to fall for the third time today.

You lifted yourself up with some difficulty and with the help of Lucid, turns out the person that flew and hit you was a corpse.

"Damn, that is unfortunate, I actually liked Larry, it's so sad he was on his last life." Said Lucid out of nowhere, you were confused but decided that it would be best to ask him about it later.

You looked at Lucid out of the corner of your eye and saw that he was deep in his thoughts, seemingly trying to remember something.

Lucid perked his head up a bit and snapped his fingers, he turned towards you and said :

"Hey ! There's 3 minutes left to the event, if you survive this, then I could tell you what is happening right now !"

You looked at him dumbfounded, he quickly left with a short 'bye !'.

You didn't know what to do, so you just decided to try and go somewhere random and explore a bit, you ran towards a random direction, making sure to avoid several goofy ahh monsters on the way, a few seconds were left to the event and you were just chilling in a random corner of a building.

You were chilling until you looked up at the night sky, and your blood was left frozen.

A pair of dark eyes, silently staring at you from the top of the building.

5

4

3

2

1

"GAME OVER."