;; confusion

con·fu·sion
[kənˈfjuːʒ(ə)n]
NOUN
1. uncertainty about what is happening , intended , or required .
2. the state of being bewildered or unclear in ones mind about something . 

³-———————————-³

spirals . 
so many spirals .
akane was truly glad this word existed , as it perfectly described the state his mind was in . absolute shambles .

it was early in the morning . hell , he wasnt even on his way to school yet ! the school mystery just knew today was going to be a looong day ...

... and he was right .

for starters , when he was trying to calm down , now actually on his way to kamome academy , half of him was practically screaming i love ao chan . over and over again . he was in a small panic . maybe that was an understatement . ( the other half was yelling do i love ao chan ?! )

okay , it wasnt all that bad . it got better at the least !

.. if you believed that , you just got jinxed .

akane had never been at a more unstable point in his life until now . in fact , he was halfway to believing that he just had a very realistic and very horrific dream .

despite this , things were actually looking up a bit ! but not for long . of course someone had to ruin the peace again ... and it was none other than yours truly , teru minamoto !!
akane internally groaned .

" hey hey , aoi ~ aaoii ? hey , are you ignoring me ? " pretend he doesnt exist and itll be fine pretendhe doesnt exist pretendhedoesntexistpretendhedoesn-
" aoi ... you need to have a lesson on manners . should we take this to the student council room ..? " teru glanced at his bracelet thoughtfully and the message was immediately received .

" NO NEED ! " you could feel the look of terror akane worn , " .. what could you possibly need ? "

" your number . give me your number -! "

" absolutely not . "

" huuuuh ? but aoi - "

" no chance in hell . "

" i believe someone has forgotten to respect their elders again .. "

" urk ... what would you even need my number for ?! "

" hm ... well ... for school council related matters . ☆ " the exorcist flashed a friendly smile . akane would not believe that for a second . the latter instead felt endangered .

" fine . just dont send me anything unnecessary or ill block you . im not joking . " a look of irritation was thrown towards the taller of the pair .

" wow , scary ~ " teru poked the hilt of his sword rather hardly into aois stomach to make a point .

" UGH ..! HEY BASTARD , WHAT .. THE FUCK  ... WAS THAT FOR ....?!? "

and that was the end of the conversation . 

akane felt strangely .. blissful on the way home .

President Minamoto

> hi aoi (。・∀・)ノ゙
> aoi ?
Seen 

> don't leave me on seen ... (′д` )...彡...彡

Bye. <

> don't goo !!!! ╰(‵□′)╯
> aaooiiiiii .. i'm getting lonely .... : (

Shut up. <
I don't care. <
I thought you said this was for student council related matters? <

> well , maybe it is ! but you haven't even let me explain .
> perhaps we should elaborate on this matter tomorrow ? (‾◡◝)

... <
Explain then. <

> well ...
> oh no ! Σ(#°Д°) it seems i have forgotten ...
> ... oh well . ☆

You have blocked contact ' President Minamoto '.

³-———————————-³

a/n ;;
can. can u tell thati do not have any of this Planned ....
i am so sorry literally nothings happening in the chs rn urgh ( if any of u have ideas PLEASE HMU )