Ten

"Wait, how can I help with that?" Zhang Hao asks him, not understanding what he's trying to say.

"By going to my company and telling the CEO that you already knew me and that all of this was a prank planned by me." Hanbin tells him.

"Wait... but wouldn't that make the CEO really mad at you? Plus, the guy you were with at the restaurant too. If you want your tour cancelled, why don't you just tell the CEO to give you a break?" Zhang Hao asks him, confused.

"He won't. I've tried in the past." Hanbin shakes his head. "But this could be a win-win situation for us. Since it'd look like I was also involved, my company won't be able to get you in trouble. I can't tell you how Matthew and his company will handle this situation, but I can assure you that I'll help you out if you help me this once."

Hanbin looks at Zhang Hao, waiting for an answer. Zhang Hao stays quiet for a while, not sure what he should do.

"I haven't talked to Matthew about this, but if the three of us act like we're friends and everything was just a prank for the viewers, it could also clear Matthew's name." Hanbin tells him. "I know he wasn't the nicest to you and I'll make sure he apologizes to you, but please consider it. Matthew's a good guy... he can just be... a little too much sometimes."

"Okay, I understand that... But aren't you mad at me for filming you and getting you in trouble? Why would you want a win-win situation? Isn't there another way to get what you want without helping me out?"

Zhang Hao knows he should probably just be quiet and accept his offer, but he doesn't understand why Hanbin also wants to help him out.

"Well, I can't really think of another idea right now. Plus, I feel like this is the only way the three of us could get out of trouble." Hanbin tells him. "But I also felt kind of bad. It's not like you did this on purpose. Yeah, you shouldn't have broken the rules and filmed, but it's not like you purposely filmed me and Matthew to expose us."

Hanbin notices people are starting to come into the restaurant, so he quickly puts his face mask on and lowers his hat to cover his eyes a little.

"Let me know what you think later... but please decide quickly. When you make up your mind, just message me on my social media, okay?"

Before Zhang Hao can say anything, Hanbin stands up and walks out of the restaurant before anyone can recognize him.

Just as he walks out, he bumps into someone.

"Sorry." He apologizes before walking away. Ricky turns around, not believing who he just saw.

"Was that Sung Hanbin?" He whispers to Zhang Hao once he sits down where Hanbin was previously seated.

"Yeah, that was him." Zhang Hao nods. "Why did I have to give him that stupid coupon?" He sighs.

"Huh? Coupon?"

"What? Your friend left?" Zhang Hao's mom asks him as she comes back with the food.

"Oh yeah... he had to go somewhere." Zhang Hao lies and Ricky looks at him with a confused expression.

"Friend huh?"

"Yeah, didn't you know him already, Ricky? You and Zhang Hao are pretty close. You're like brothers. I thought you two knew everything about each other."

"Yeah, don't listen to him, mom. He's just jealous he's not my only friend anymore." Zhang Hao laughs nervously.

"I'll still be your favorite though, right?" Ricky asks Zhang Hao's mom.

"Of course. You know you're like my second son." She tells him and puts the plates of food, down on the table. "Hao, make sure to tell your friend to come over more often. He seemed like a nice guy."

"Yeah, I'll tell him." Zhang Hao just nods.

"Now hurry and eat so you can help me out with the restaurant. It seems like it'll be a good day. There's a lot of customers already."

"Of course, we'll hurry and help you." Ricky tells her before she walks away to welcome customers.

"Hao, your mom doesn't even know about everything going on, right? Try hiding your expressions a little. You looked so nervous."

"Ugh, I know." He sighs. "It's just that I don't know what to do. Sung Hanbin offered me something."

"What is it? Tell me everything."