°idk ur mom°○a/n○

Like all of my shit is deleted wtf gonna cry wtf mate nah cleo the condensation. Sorry idk why i did that but hey hoe here we go so get your best face on everybody pretend you know this song everybody and come hang we'll go out with a bang. Wtf am i accually doing in this chapter bro i need help with this. And i just need time clapping 1,2 where are you your here in my heart heart 3,4.

This is just going to be full of songs i swear to the father the son and the holy spirit mate i am going to cry like accually ahhhhhhhh. You can do it babe. Pls help. Ladadad im gonna bury you in the ground ladada im gonna bury you with my sound im gonna drink the red from your pretty pink face. Help me why are these songs in my head.

I wont let you fall apart Loves a game i always hated dude idk the rest of the words lol anywho wtf are you resding this for it has no importance to the story of this so why.

Songs bitch idk what half of them are not even ones i fully remember.

what is your fav song mines court jester by thquib. Lol

Dont mind the spelling mistakes pls lol you can make fun of me for it idc so yea that happened lol who could of thought

Lets make the most of the night like were gonna die young wre gonna die young.

Bye
Boe outXxX.lol funness is good fun :p i swear this is going to keep going until the book is finished thats going to be fun aunt it. Here habe a luigi

 Here habe a luigi