Chapter 25

Melissa stood in front of the mirror fixing her outfit. Tonight, was a big night: Yitty's Big Titty Bash - which was a code word for the bar's anniversary.

And the theme was pink.

The club was decorated in pink, all the girls wore pink, the drinks and food were all pink and they looked amazing. It was an 8-hour anniversary party, where the more the merrier.

The club was already buzzing with life and the chatter could be heard from the dressing room. The MC was on stage heating the crowd, the DJ with a great playlist and the girls all looked beautiful.

The performance would end, the girls would be showered with applause and money, and then the DJ would queue the music until the next performance. They had removed all the tables and chairs; tonight was for dancing and admiring the women on stage.

Including Melissa, who rarely stepped on stage to dance.

Although her expertise was cars, Melissa did have a period where she would strip and dance. Even though she no longer did the strip part, she loved to dance and sing for the crowd. A true entertainer.

Contrary to the other girls, Melissa's outfit was golden. It was inspired by the Renaissance period: a beautiful draped golden bodysuit that singed her waist and gave a beautiful hourglass silhouette. The sleeves came low on her arm, with soft fabric that flew whenever she moved.

The bodysuit panties fitted right in between her ass cheeks showing her welcoming behind, the tights were white with little bows on them with straps connecting to the bodysuit. On her feet, she had sparkling boots that gave her even more height. She looked like an Amazon.

Standing in front of a mirror, Melissa fixed her hair that fell down her shoulders in perfect waves, her make-up was amazing, and her jewellery was just as flamboyant.

"Did you visit Emma as I told you?" Lizzo checked herself in the mirror.

"I did. She sends you her love. Hopes to see you soon." Evans responded with a smooth voice, admiring Lizzo's figure. Seeing her like this was giving him ideas already. "Wants you to come to visit."

"Did you explain that leaving this phishing town is dangerous for me?"

"That I did. Want to know what she replied?"

Melissa fixed her cleavage pushing her breasts up and Evans hummed softly.

"That it was bullshit, probably."

Lizzo placed her foot on a chair, bending over to pull up the stockings. Evans bit his lip. 

"Jesus..."

"I mean, I know she understands. She doesn't need to manipulate me like this. I write her all the time-"

"Hm hm..."

"And I do call! She just doesn't pick up!"

"She doesn't." Evans murmured. Lizzo removed her foot and went on fixing her clothes. "Hot damn..."

"And I'd spend my entire day, if I could with her. She's so funny-"

"Funny."

"And super smart."

"So smart, yes." Evans sat up. "Hey, listen, can you pick up that thing off the floor?"

Melissa looked at her feet, looking for the thing.

"What thing?"

"That thing right there." Evans pointed to the floor. "Just there."

"I don't see it..."