Chapter 1:Teaching a teacher and getting maids

The day after Y/n beated up his bullies the 4 were sent to the hospital and theh all miraculately survived. But not without any damage. Right now we can see Y/n walking down the corridor as he hear everykne speaking about the bullies.

Boy:Did you heard about the bullies in the hospital?

Girl:I say they deserve it. They were hurting everyone.

Y/n didn't seem phazed by this and walk in combat class and sat at his desk. Then prof. Goodwitch entered the class looking more grumpy than normal.

 Goodwitch entered the class looking more grumpy than normal

Glynda:Alright settle down class. As you all know 4 students are sent to the hospital. I know they aren't the kindest of all but such a comportment IS NOT ACCEPTABPE!!!! SO THE ONE WHO DID THIS WILL BE DRAGGUED TO JUSTICE SO IF THE ONE WHO DID THIS IS IN THIS CLASS I WANT THEM TO KNOW THAT THEY WILL BE FOUND AND PUTTED DOWN!!!!!

Y/n yawn loudly and Glynda heard.

Glynda:This is no joking matter L/n!!!!

Y/n:It is for me. Those guys bullied me and killed my puppy. They deserved what happned to them. Also. I did it.

Everyone was shocked by what Y/n just said.

Glynda:Y-YOU DID THIS!!?! IMPOSSIBLE YOU AREN'T STRONG ENOUGHT TO MAKE THAT MUCH DAMA-

Y/n:I do now Goodwitch.

Y/n was now behind Goodwitch. She then turn around and see Y/n.

Y/n:Idk how but those douchebags made me unlock my latent powers. So i showed them what is the karma. But i am not proud of sending them in the hospital because i am not like them and many others in this school. I am not a power hungry bitch who use his power to show dominance. So if i must be expelled. I won't. Because they broke my ribs. Punched me. Cutted me. And killed my dog. And you didn't do anything because you think i am too weak to care. Well now things have changed. I will be better than you guys by using my powers to be a person people can count on to help them. And only then the civiles will see what you guys are. Power hungry hypocrites who search fame and money.

Y/n look around and see diversified looks on people faces. Some were angry. Some were suprised by the discour. And many were admirative by what he said. Y/n look at Glynda who looked serious.

Y/n:If you want to make me fight someone to teach me a lesson you are welcomed. I'll put them down.

Glynda:I'll be your oppenant.

All the students gasped as Y/n stare seriously at Glynda.

Y/n:So be it.

The two take a battle stance. The tension is really heavynas the studentsmstop breathing and their eyes were wide open to not miss a nano second of the fight. Glynda suddenly dash at Y/n and try to use her whip to attack Y/n butnhe dodge all the attacks and go behindm Gpynda and do a full nelson to make her stop moving.