intruder

I woke up in the same room I fell asleep in

I felt way better than I did before.

My headache went away and overall I felt better.

I glanced towards the window and saw how dark it was outside. I either woke up really early or really late.

I looked around the room and there was no sign of Gaon anywhere.

I ended up walking into the living room and kitchen to look for him, but there was no sign of him anywhere.

In the living room I found his phone, but there was no sign he'd even touched it yet.

I figured he was in the bathroom and went back upstairs.

Most lights in the house were still on, so I knew he couldn't have been far.

When I reached the top of the stairs the bathroom door opened to reveal Gaon.

His hair was wet and he had obviously taken a shower prior to walking out.

"Oh hey star you're awake."

"Yeah. I woke up and I didn't see you anywhere. I thought you left."

"Sorry about that. I had to take a quick shower."

"No it's alright. Do you mind if I take one as well?"

"Sure go ahead! I have extra clothes if you need it."

I nodded.

I definitely did not want to stay in these clothes after.

Gaon walked into his room and shortly came back with a plain t-shirt and sweatpants.

"Thanks Gaon."

"Of course! I'll be in my room if you need anything."

I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on.

It felt nice to be clean for once. If I'm being honest I don't know how people get to the point where they stink.

I stepped out and put on the clothes Gaon had given me. They were baggy, but not horrible.

I walked back into his room to see him laying down with his phone. I guess he walked downstairs to get it.

I lay down next to him and looked to see what he was doing. Once again because I'm nosy.

We scrolled through tiktok for a while before he put his phone down.

He turned the small lamp off.

"Gaon what time is it?"

"Midnight. Why?"

"I'm not tired. I slept all day, duh"

"I know but at least try. And if you can't you can watch tv downstairs."