real smut fr fr

These ppl are NOT minors .

Also was one of my fisrt smut stories lol
.
.

'Straight Boy's'
"Hey, you want to come over so we can study for tomorrow?" I ask.
"Oh- y-yeah."
"Ok c'mon." As we walk into the house my mom greets us.
"Oh hey boy's how was school? Oh and James, don't forget to sleep before 10:00 ok?"
"Oh it was nice." Eli says.
"I will mom."
"Yeah, it was." I replied. "Oh that's good." We walked up the stairs. "You should ask your parents if you can stay the night."
"Yeah, I'm going to do it right now."

" They said yes."
"Yes! Alright c'mon let's get to work."
"O-ok." As we started I started getting this weird feeling, I mean it felt amazing but weird. After a while Eli asks me."Hey, can I take a shower?"
"Yeah man. Go ahead."
"Thanks." He turns on the water and locks the door, 'hmm it's a bit quiet' I thought. I decided that that's enough studying for today. I laid myself on my bed with my phone in hand watching YouTube. Eli finally comes out of the shower. He's in his towl from the waist down, hair all sad like pastas noodles.
"Ugh.. your showers pressure is soo good." I turned a bit red. WHAT! red? I'm not gay! Especially for my best friend! No way. All I could get out is " I know righttt!?!?!"
"Yeah. Oh I say that you put the stuff away. Soo.. we're done?"
"Yeah for today."
"Ok, ok. Hey can I borrow one of your shirts? I might have forgotten one since i didn't know i was staying over"
"Yeah sure go ahead take any."
He takes the yellow one with my initials on it. God he looked fine, I just want to hold him and never let go.
" So.. what do you want to do now?" He said.
"Uh- let's play video games for a bit then we'll go to sleep."
"Sounds good to me." During the game we were sitting right by each other. I got a glimpse of his green eyes. They have the shine and sparkle of an emerald Man. If beauty had a color, it would be the green of his eyes.
"DAMN IT!" He yelled." How do you always win no matter what I do?!" He asked me while rolling his eyes. "I'm just better than you." I said all cocky. "The only thing that you're better than me is video games." He said.
"Wanna bet?"
"BET let's fight right here."
"Bet." He throws the first punch hitting my side. Then I trip him onto the bed. Next he grabs me with his legs and holds me to him having no movement in my hips or legs. Then I twist to the point that I throw him on top of me. He started to loosen his legs, a big mistake. I put my hand over his thighs and flipped him under me and locked my arms there so he couldn't get out. He starts squirming but it's hard for him since he can't move. Right when he's about to punch me I grab his both hands and put them above his head. He kept trying but didn't succeed. God how cute he looked there under me in such a position with lovely facial expressions. All he could do was move his hips up and down with me on him. As he kept doing that I felt something- something sticking up on my leg."Dude... did you just get-"
"NO!" He tried to deny turning red; it got harder. He was still squirming trying so hard to get over me but he had no success."You suck at this." I said. He turns red. He does something next that kinda pisses me off. He noticed that I had him in such a position that he leaned in and kissed me on the mouth. I look him Dead in the eye." You little whore!" As I push his hands harder on the bed. At the moment I wasn't thinking and kissed him back. We were like this for a while, kissing back and forth. I start using my tongue. He starts giving me some slight moaning for every kiss. It was good. As I start to move down to his neck he gives me the smallest little groan. He starts to tug on my shirt and moan as I kiss his neck. I pull him up to sit on my lap and have him sit facing towards me. I keep kissing his neck and end up leaving marks. I grabbed his hips by the skin since my shirt was so big on him, and moved my fingers upward. He starts to move his hips on me. He put his arms on my shoulders in a tired way and sighed. I was starting to think he didn't want to. So I asked "Hey. We don't have to if you don't want to."
"No I do. It just feels so..." He stopped embarrassed and turned red.
"Good?" I suggested.
"Y-yeah~" he said in a Sigh.
So I started to kiss his chest.
"Ah- mm~ ngh- fuck~" he said in a pant.
"Suck lovey noises coming from a little whore~" I felt him get hard- what? Oh so he's into that kinda shit. His arms went down and unbuckled my pants.
"Relax, be patient baby~"
"Mmm~i can't... I- want... it- now~ ugh~" he said gripping on to my pants. I put my hands down the front of his pants. And back up again not doing anything. He got a bit impatient but I made him wait. I grab him and throw him on the bed. I take off my belt. I pull off his shorts. I slid my hands by his dick looked up at him and kissed his stomach. Then I grabbed his cock and started stroking it nice and slow. "mm~ahh~" "Who knew that my pet was so excited?" I grinned. I go faster and faster "ah- p-please~ go easy~ on- me~ ngh- ah- I- I can't take it~ haaa~"
"You're such a little bitch. Come on now~"
"Haaa~ I'm- going to... c-cu-cum~F-Fuccckkkk~ ahh~"
I have never felt this way before it feels amazing. So dominant, so powerful, so so good.
I stop to look at him. I went back to kissing his stomach and started to tease him by licking near his cock. I went back and sucked it. "Ahh~ mmm.~ You're pulling on my..."
Lucky me I don't have a gag reflex.
"Sh-shiitt~ not s-so hard~" I went even faster.
"Haa~ ngh- ugh~" I bit his thigh. "Sh-shit ahh~"
"Fuck~" I said. I can't hold back any longer. I flip him facing my bed and go for it.
"Fuck you're so tight." He reached over for a pillow to grab a hold of. Finally I got in. "Sh-Shit~" he moaned so innocently. He started to say something but he whispered it so I couldn't hear. I started to slide in and out slowly. "Haa~ ngh~..." He moaned into my pillow. "Mm-m-mm~" he moaned, all shaky. I grabbed his hips and motioned them forward and back. I add more thrust. He started to cling on my bed sheets. I reach over to grab his hand for support and he grabs even tighter. At this point we're at the edge of my bed, his legs dangling and me standing up. "Ahh~shit- fu-c-c-c-k-k" he said all shaky. Man this feels so good. " Mm~ shit~" I moaned.
<<Time skip>>
I ended up tying him up to my bed and blindfolded him. I teased him, rubbing his thighs. His neck, his face, his stomach, his nipples, anywhere except his hard cock. It twitched, begging for attention. "Oh my god" he said in a quick gasp. He couldn't do anything. The sensations made him more turned on than he already was. I couldn't help noticing how small his dick was compared to mine. "Ugh~fuck~"
I rubbed his tip with my finger, his moans becoming slightly more high pitched. I get on top of him, sucking on his neck and collar bone. I left hickies all over his body as I sucked on his sensitive nipples. He bit his lower lip, trying not to make so much noise. But I wanted him to moan. I wanted him to scream my name. I sat up and spread his legs. I grabbed a nearby bottle of lube, adding some on my dick. I lined myself up, slowly entering the tip. I waited for him to adjust, and slowly went in deeper until I was all the way inside. I tried to control myself from absolutely railing him. I thrusted softly, his moans getting dirtier by the second. I went faster, holding back from making him cry out my name.
"Uh-. J-james- mm~" I gripped onto his hips, moving at a faster pace. I felt him shaking, moaning louder. I guided my right hand to his hard on, gripping on it softly. I started stroking him as I went faster. "Gah!~ j-James..~" he bit his lip trying not to moan any louder. I went faster and faster, the lewd clapping echoed into the room intoxicated with our breaths. I stroked him faster and gripped harder. His moans got louder and louder as he was about to climax. I gripped his dick hard, preventing him from cumming. He arched his back, shaking more. His overstimulation was causing him to almost cry. I kept thrusting, faster. He tugged on the wrist bands, really wanting to cum. "N-no!~ please James..!~ let me- cum..!~" he was practically acting like a slut now. I let go of his dick as soon as he stopped over stimulating and thrusted harder. I couldn't help it anymore. I started railing him, going at a speed he can hardly stand. He was practically screaming my name over and over, reaching his climax yet again. I felt a knot in my stomach, getting lower and lower. I thrusted, as fast as I could until I unloaded inside him. He came on his stomach, his whole body shaking like an earthquake. I rested on top of him, and gave his chest a few kisses. He groaned as I pulled out. I laid beside him as we both tried to catch our breaths. Once I felt my energy redeem, I stood up and carried him to the bath. I set him down on the toilet as I turned on the water. Once it was warm I put ourselves in. He rested on my chest, his eyes slightly red from crying. I kissed his forehead. "Did I go too hard?" He only mumbled. I laughed. "You were so good to me baby." I said as I played with his hair. I got out of the shower first since he couldn't walk. We put on some music and he falls asleep in my arms. He forgot to go home in the middle of the night so by the morning it was school. So he wore my clothes. He asked me "So does this mean we're boy-" he cut himself off.
"Was that not enough to prove it?" I said with a smirk.
"No, yeah it does. But what will the school think?"
"We don't have to tell anyone if you don't want to."
"No I do but how do you think they'll react?"
"Good or bad I don't care, you are my love and no one will change my feelings for you."
I give him a hug from behind "I love you."
He smiles. We get dressed and head for the bus. Once we get there I head to my first class, I give him a hug. He tunes red. Everybody looks at us so weird that Eli gets uncomfortable and walks away. "Bye!" I say. He waves covering his face. I giggle and walk to class. My friends come across my path. "Hey man! Un we have a question..." said Taylor.
"Yeah what up?"
"Are you and Eli..uh well.. together it is just a homie thing?"
"..." I stay silent. "Uh is that a yes?" I quickly thought of a good excuse. "I don't know,wht does it look like?" They looked at each other. "A homeless thing?" Tommy said, slightly worried." Then that's what we are." I walk away leaving my friends confused.

[WHAT TH ACCTUALY FUCK IS THIS HORRIBLE SHIT😭 IT SUCKS ASS!
I MEAN AT LEAST THERE WAS AFTERCARE BUT LIKE WTF 😀😭😭😭😭]