Prologue

Calypso Pov

I walk into the school grounds feeling an unnoticeable force field engulfing me. I saw a man with beige hair and blue eyes. He holds out his hand for a handshake and introduces himself. "Hello, you must be the new student Calypso Reiner, I am the Vice-Principal and Head Of Security Mr. Keene." 

///////////////////

I did a timeskip because I was bored but basically she went to Vaughn and he sent her to Doc Darren to get her ability checked out so it continues from there.

/////////////////

Name: Calypso Reiner

Hair Color: Red (dyed to fade the ends to black)

Eye Color: Bright Gold/ Amber

Aura Color: Amber

DOB: 11-04-XXXX

Height: 167cm (5'6)

Ability: Shadow Control

Level: 5.3

IDK if it's legible but it goes clock wise from Power To Speed, Trick, Recovery, Defense then back to power

Strength: 5.8

Speed: 5.5

Defense: 4.7

Regeneration: 3.5

Trick: 7.2 

Wow u have some balanced stats said Darren. Calypso had a faint smile. Darren said here is your schedule. 

/////////////////

////////////////

Hello, My name is Calypso Reiner. I scan my eyes around the classroom no one peaking my interest I headed to my seat which the teacher kindly pointed to. 

////////////

There are 7 minutes of class left, I don't mind if you talk but keep the volume at a minimum said the teacher. I saw a cyan haired girl come up to me. She had a kind smile but it was forced it was one I had seen at many other schools. Hi Calypso, My name is Elaine how was your day here so far she said with a voice that was too sweet. Good I said maintaining the neutral voice from earlier. Someone from the other side of said loudly "Get on along with it Elaine, we're all dying to find out". I snapped my head towards them My eyes glowing. "It's rude to interrupt someone's  conversation". If looks could kill they would all be dead. Elaine starts to stutter a little, "It's okay we just wanted to find out what your ability is?". "Why do you want to know, Elaine" I said adding some aggression into my voice. She seemed terrified. Before she could give an answer I said back. "Shadow Control, 5.0". Laughter erupts from behind me. A guy with shaggy blue hair who desperately needed a trip to a barber said I'm lying. Really I say with sarcasm in my voice. Are you challenging me to a ranked match. He didn't have and ounce of fear in his voice as he replied Yes. His eyes started glowing and he stood up he was around 6 feet tall. "Lets take this outside," I say my voice reaching menacing levels.