1

SMALL NOTE!!:
Sorry for the note popping up at a chapter but...I just want to say that this is my first bxb book, mostly my first third person book, so if you see many errors or unedited parts, just skip it. Thanks.

And please! This is a bxb (Boyxboy book!) For those who are homophobic, this isn't for you!.
Love y'all thanks for reading❣️

CHAPTER 1.

" Onoe?...um Onoe?-"
"Yes! I'm awake!" Onoe said, wiping off the spit from his cheeks.
"What do you need Katura San?" He asked, the lady in front of him who woke him up.
"I need to send you on a mission, because I see that your achievements here aren't meeting up with the other workers" she said, handing him a picture of a lady

Onoe felt kind of down when she had said that. He just submitted the perfect article of a man who raped then killed his daughter.

Onoe Satoshi is a journalist, who's been working in the company for the past three years. He got in as an intern, and now he's age 23.

"This woman here, you should know her. She's Yum. The actress. I need you to stall her. We think she's in a relationship with a lover Yakuza, and we must be the first company to publish the article, she must be around this cafe area." She said, while Onoe nodded with every word she had said

"I would need to get you a photographer who can do that work for you-"
"Yes mam!" Onoe said, being a little dramatic.

It took a while after the woman left, before Onoe stood up and headed to the publisher's office.

"You can come in!" He yelled out
"Sir" he walked in, closing the door behind him.
"Yes, Onoe" the man said, with his eyes fixed on the desktop
"The article about the dead daughter, was it ?-"
"Ahh that! Your article was all nice, we wanted to use it but...I later changed my mind as soon as I saw Motoharu Kaburagi article"

Motoharu Kaburagi, that jerk, Onoe thought. Always taking all the credits. He's basically good at everything, and Onoe doesn't know how. Onoe envies him, and kind of hates him, because he goes around thinking he's the best. Well, to Onoe, but Kaburagi San isn't really like that. He's just a quiet and calm type who doesn't care much about anything.

"You know,...both of you don't really like each other well, you should get along with your co workers" the man said, still typing on his laptop. Soon enough, someone burst open the door, and if was the boss woman again.

"Ahh, this Onoe's assignment now...no one wants to partner with him!" She burst out, not realising that Onoe was in the office.

"Ahh Onoe..."
"Did you ask Kaburagi?" The publisher asked the lady, looking up at me with a smirk on his face.
"Ahh Kaburagi, he can never say no to me! You and Kaburagi will pair up for this assignment yes?" She asked, waiting for Onoe's reply. He hated it. He really hated it, and there was the publisher silently laughing at him.

"Yes ma'am" he nodded, looking at the publisher once more, before he left.

Onoe made his way to the hallway to go back to his seat, cussing underneath him.

He stopped when he heard noises, he walked further a little, and saw his so called partner Kaburagi and the office assistant Reika making out.

He looked at the so called Kaburagi, who all the girls were attracted to. His blonde dyed hair, with the same usual dressing style, baggy sweaters.

"He must be perfect in everything" Onoe scoffed, walking back to his seat.