*𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰*

..Before reading onces revice the previous part for better understand..

Continue from the last part..

A security gaurd knock the door of Monami room..

Monamii opened the door the guard tell her to came in drill area Batra sir is calling u ..

And at the same time Monami left with gaurd..

At the drill area a dead body kepted there cover with white cloth we cannot see the face.

Monami was shocked to see this she looked at others who already looking at her with teary eyes 👀😢

She nervously asked who is this kon h yeh?
But no-one reply her questions she survived in tension she slowly get close to the body..

And tried to remove the clothes from the face by trampling hands and nervous face.

And she finally removed the cloth and she wasss shocked to see the Karan face in front........

Karannnnnnnnn.... She shouted and opened her eyes..

Yes it was nightwear she looked here and there and see saw Sourav is sleeping in the sofa on her room he is really in deep sleep.

Monami. Firse wahi nightwear. Yeh Banda kitne gahri neend mai so Raha h...

After some time sourav wakeup and look at the time it's was already 6am.

And there flight of India is at 7am.

He looked for Monami but where she is?

He was going to check washroom but she opened the door she is already taken the Barth.. and she is ready.

Her outfit. 👇

Sourav

Sourav. Tumhe tho bahut jaldi hai Jane ka

Sourav tries to go but she holds his hand and pulled toward her.

She take a card from side table and show him he looked at the card.

And it's was beautiful card decorated with flowers 🌼and ribbon 🎀 and in between beautiful Moran picture 🖤

Sourav. Yeh

Monami. Yeh mujhe Karan ne Diya aur pata h kya bola tha

Sourav. Kya

Monami. Yeh card dikha kar Ek baar Monami ek baar tum mujhe se kuch bhi mangogi tho mai dungaa kuchh bhi mang Lena Jaan bhi mang logi tho Khushi Khushi de dunga. And what

Sourav. What

Monami. Ab mai mangu gi ushe jho mujhe chiye.

Sourav. But kaisa

Monami. Tumse. Please please yeh lo card aur bata do sara sach.

Sourav. Sorry

Monami. Not now phle sach tho batao. Please bol do ka.r.an