Love And Worry.

Hearing those words coming from him shocked my entire soul. The Park Jimin is in love with me? I never expected that to happen. Me? Some ordinary nurse? How did I get so lucky? I gently cup his cheeks, wiping his tears with my thumbs. Is he crying because of our love?

"I know Jungkook has told you everything. So you probably know why I kept pushing you away before. Maybe I would've kept doing it if you wouldn't have been so stubborn." I blush a little, smiling as I keep my hands on his cheeks. Though I was a bit surprised knowing that Jungkook told him everything. I thought we were supposed to keep it a secret.

"You already caught my attention by stalking me so much. Even stayed til late night when we had to go through a fight just to make sure I was okay." My blush deepens. He knows about that? "Yes, I know. Who else did you think called the guy that was about to catch you?" I gasp. That was him? Jimin saved me even when he didn't know me. My heart raced.

"You've always been different than I expected, never failed to suprise me. I love the way you get shy, the way you easily start blushing, your giggles, the efforts you did just to see me. You idiot, you always put yourself in danger for me. But somehow everything you did made me fall deeper everytime. When we kissed, I knew the love you feel is real. You even cried with me that time and that's when I knew that I've fallen for you even if I've tried my best to push you away."

His words were being tattooed over my chest. He was confessing his love like I did to him. This moment, these words and his comforting warmth are the things I'd never forget. My heart was racing as I let happy tears roll down my cheeks, admiring Jimin's beautiful eyes. He wasn't crying anymore, instead he was smiling at me which made me fall deeper for him.

Wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck, I hugged him as tight as I could. But when he did the same action, I was squeezed between his arms. "Can't.. breathe." I mumble as he loosens his grip, chuckling. "Sorry, princess." I squeal at the pet name, hiding in his neck.

-----

After our sweet, unforgettable confessions, Jimin wanted to talk about Mark with me and a few of his men. We were in the living room, Jungkook and Yoongi along with a few faces I didn't know were here as well. It seemed like they're planning something and I'm pretty sure the plan wouldn't be shared with me.

They were all standing around a table, a bunch of papers and maps spread across it. I was sitting alone on the couch a bit far from the table, fiddling with my fingers. They were mumbling and whispering so I couldn't hear anything. I was getting bored. It's been a few minutes, I've just been sitting here. As I look around, my eyes land on a door at some distance. There was a golden door plate that said 'Kitchen'. My mind instantly said Jin's food. His cooking was irresistible.

Glancing at the table once more, everyone was still busy, meaning I could easily head over to the kitchen. Being as quiet as possible, I sneak over to the kitchen and peek my head in. "Aishh, I told you to cut the onions like this, brat!" I hear Jin scolding someone as I sneak in. "Jin!" I excitedly call out when I see him near the stove. Even the kitchen is so big that I could get easily lost in it. When Jin's eyes met mine, his lips turned into a smile.

"Well, if it isn't pretty herself." He says, walking over to me. I giggle, shaking the hand he offered. "How may I help, pretty?" He asks and I just shake my head. "I was bored." He raises his brow at me. "Sneaking around, huh? Naughty." I giggle again, shurgging. "Does Jimin know you're here?" He asks all of a sudden and my giggling is replaced with a blush as I shake my head. "Ah, not good. He'll kill me if he finds out you're here." He was clearly exaggerating, Jimin wouldn't do that just because I came into the kitchen.

I was about to say something when I hear my phone ringing that I left on the couch in the living room. Excusing myself from Jin, I leave the kitchen to head towards the living room. When I reach, I get frozen at my spot. All of them were staring at me, standing all across the living room. Jimin was by the couch, his and my phone in his hands as he stares at me. Letting the phones drop on the couch, he begins taking long, quick steps over towards me. I'm in so much trouble.

"Where were you?" Worry was obvious in his voice as he held my arms. I don't get why he's worried, I wasn't in any danger. "Kitchen." I whisper, eyes looking down as I get ready to be scolded. Jimin sighs and holds my chin to make me look up in his eyes. "Stay in my sight. Always. And if you have to go somewhere, inform me first. Understood?" I could sense the worry mixed with love in his voice and eyes as I simply nod at him.

He then does something I didn't expect him to do at the moment. He leans in and kisses my forehead softly. I instantly melt into the sensation, getting goosebumps just from a single kiss. "Come." His voice was soft now, leading me towards the couch with his arm around my back. This gentleman behaviour is not good for my heart, I could feel it'll explode any minute now. As we walk towards the couch, I noticed that everyone was looking away from us. I guess Jimin really likes his privacy.

Jimin joins his men by the table again as I settle down on the couch, hugging my knees. They didn't stay by the table this time, carrying the papers over to the seating, they sat down where I was. Jimin was sitting on a single seat sofa, a bit away from me. Jungkook came to sit with me on the double seated sofa. "Y/N, go over to Jimin." He whispers but I just stare at him. I would love to go to Jimin, but the way he said it, there was something to it. Is he telling me to go to Jimin because of all these men here?

"Go sit on his lap." My ears and cheeks instantly go red with what he whispers next. If only we were alone, I would've smacked him so hard.