running until My mind stops

_______ ______ __ _ _

______

_____________________

= === - __ X - o ==___=

The streets have been empty for God Only Knows how long. The electricity to run everything on this floating rock has finally run out, so it's a wonder as to how every single street light still lights up. Actually, it really is a wonder as to how most things still work in this Godless world.

Scavenging anything I come across has been proven to be pointless.

The taste of cetain foods are of only use to me in case I forget about the very concept of tasting. Food has no more purpose, it cannot fill what is unable to be filled.

Finding a shelter can be nice, seeing remnants of Before is always a happy sight. A time where things had meaning, A time where the Laws of All were still respected by any type of matter, by anything that did and didn't, that was and wasn't.

Finding new clothes is alright. But I could never find a new Coat, so I suppose new shirts, underwear, and trousers are a plus.

Rocks still don't hurt, as well as broken glass, and shards from broken buildings, and nuclear waste, and chemical waste, and poison (though to be fair, the poison might have been expired), and highly radioactive material, and high temperature objects, and bullets of any caliber...well then, I suppose I shall try a nuclear warhead when I get the chance.

Nonetheless, I shall continue on with living in a once familiar world.

Like I have

For a while.

_ ________ = - _ ---= _

I have come to the same conclusion that I have made many ago,

everything is broken

From a telescope that I have found being occupied by two shadows of no one any longer, I believe I can safely assume that the Andromeda Galaxy was supposed to collide with u s

me a lot sooner than expected. And yet, I cannot see it. The Queen has wielded back zero results to the whereabouts of the giant galaxy, most likely due to it as well being empty. The Queen is gone, Cassiopeia is gone.

everything is broken

More advanced telescopes that I have so happen to stumble upon have shown that Time is also broken. I cannot look into the past of what once was. I cannot reminisce of a life I've never lived. T he local group is gone, probably disbanded by whatever asshole said so.

everything is broken

It is as if the universe itself is being ripped apart, yet stitched back together and tied in certain places that make no logical sense. I swear I once saw the edge of the universe not so long ago. But I shouldn't fr
_ =-- _ fret not, because my mind has observed these strange events, and, rest assured,
I cannot comprehend them.