Lip Sync Battle - Ponyboy

"L-S-B," Two-Bit spelled out; "What the heck does that stand for?"

"Lip Sync Battle, duhh." You answered, taking your notebook away from his hands.

"It's a show?" He asked as you two continued walking to the Curtis' from Will Rogers High School.

"Yep, one of my favorites at that."

"Favorite? But nothing beats Mickey Mouse," he cocked an eyebrow.

"But it's hilarious! Like they get two famous people and have them lip sync any two songs they want."

"They go all out?"

"Definitely, they could get all dressed up and have back up dancers and even these crazy affects -"

"Alright, (Y/N). I got the idea."

You pursed your lips, as he didn't think the show was as funny as you thought.

The two of you entered the Curtis house, and you kissed Pony on the cheek.

He turned his head, smiling. "Hey baby," he welcomed.

"Howdy," you responded, trying out the southern slang.

"Since when are you a cowboy?" Dally asked, walking into the living room.

"Don't know, I decided I should try it out since I'm living here now."

He snickered.

"So, what's up?" Pony asked, focusing his eyes to yours.

"Well, Two-Bit said he's never seen an episode of Lip Sync Battles before and I'm still trying to recover from my shock."

Pony chuckled, "Cute." He started thinking for a bit, "We could put up a show for him .. Like make up our own episode or something."

You listened intently and suddenly, your eyes lit up. "No shit?!" You covered your mouth, "Sorry Dar."

"Mmhm," he said from the kitchen.

"We totally can. The only thing is .." Pony continued.

"What? Why? What's .."

"Well, I would just need someone else to go against me. I mean, I'm pretty unbeatable."

You scoffed. "Alright mister, you plan your own thing and I'll choose someone for you to verse."

"Perfect .. for me, at least." He replied, smirking.

"I don't think so, whoever I choose gets my help and planning whatever. You're gonna have some serious competition."

He looked down at you, wrapping his arms around your waist, "Bring it on, babe."

To be continued ...