Tortured

The sounds of his distorted screams filled the home, as he watched Zlatko open his body and begin the horrifying process again, Connor shutting down from shock as his head rested on the operating table in clear view of himself, Zlatko even bothered to put a mirror in front of the table so Connor could see his own face.

Zlatko smirked not believing androids could feel pain. Just toys he could play with, experiment on. He couldn't do it to humans, so might as well do it to them. Every time he made a mistake he had to start again, sending Connor through agonizing pain for hours until he shut down.

REBOOTING.......
System reading..
Biocompontent A1000 Missing
Bicompontent A2000 Failing

Connor looked around the room seeing his body laying there with the chest wide open.. his heart was now a vibrant black and yellow rather than blue. He changed so much inside of Connors body and mind Connor didn't even know all the things Zlatko changed, programmed and installed inside his brain and body. he looked horrified seeing what Zlatko did to his body not happy with the changes. He could barely hear, everything sounded muffled and staticky because Zlatko took his audio processor out.

It was him but he didn't look the same anymore.

Connor could only feel anger, his LED just as red as his eyes, he could only scream just wanting this to end it's been months. So many nights of just staring at the darkness in silence. He could barely remember anything before entering his door. But the longer he was here the more it came back to him

Feeling stuck in a time loop of pain and torture. Zlatko ran in from how loud and hard Connor was screaming

He looked at him with wide eyes "what the fuck-!?" He shut Connor down and groaned

Wiping the sweat from his face, his hands stained in blue blood, he smiled at how connor looked now. His plan was to make the notorious Android cop into a distorted killing machine.

Even if it meant taking other parts from androids programmed to combat, and Exterminate. Connor could do that, but there were limits.. and he wanted to destroy all those limits. Take away any walls of morality he had.

Zlatko looked celebratory as he put Connor back together,

Click

REBOOTING...
System reading...
... systems 100%

His eyes opened, seeing the bright light above him, his red ringed and black eyes looked at Zlatko. He numbly sat up seeming like a new programmed android.. Zlatko pushed his audio processor in and Connors eyes winced at all the sound flooding back.

Zlatko smirked, looking at Luther to boast even if he felt they didn't understand entirely. he didn't mind relentlessly Rambling to them..

"See this Luther? Now he can complete tasks far greater than you were programmed to. Took some trial and error but I think it'll work now." He proudly said about Connor, but little did he know he'd be tainting Connor for the rest of his existence

Connor was naked as he sat on the table, his skin soft and glowy like the Eden androids, despite the exposed black from his shoulders to his jawline and the permanent engraved lines on his forehead and face.. as he stroked the lines on his nose, he started to feel more uncomfortable the longer he looked at his own body

Connor looked down at his body seeing a new part he's knows he's NEVER had.. He touched the black part of his chest feeling different. Not just on the outside... but inside.. there was..

Something wrong.. very wrong...

"You know I never thought I could do it, and you surely had to endure the pain of my mistakes." He laughed at Connor "well then. Luther go get me some wine this calls for some celebration." He said and Luther nodded obeying him.