Just Another Day

Author; just to say, THE PLOT HAS SEEMED TO GO OFF COURSE (but I'm not planning for it 2) life has been busy and I literally have something up me sleeve it's cray cray, not sure if anyone's keeping up with this but if u are hi, sorry it took so long, ily: also THERES 'cringe' smut- (ignore my grammar)
-

Connor walked in and sat down across from Hank,

He looked up and saw Connor was normal? "What happened?" He asked him cautiously

And Connor adjusted his coat a bit looking at Hank "just the results of some

Help I asked for." He said and Hank nodded

"Ah okay, so just like that.

You're fixed?" He said and Connor nodded

"Yes lieutenant."

Hank just sighed "alright. Well how do I know you haven't been replaced?"

"I can assure you, Lieutenant I am the same

Predecessor. I know I'm not relaying much information but only because I am not allowed too."

"No allowed to hm?"

"Yes. Now if you were to excuse me I have some work to do. Unlike you, of course."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Hank replied but he brushed it off "alright just whatever."

Connor smiled a little and looked at his computer.

Last night he chose to see Kamski.

"Connor? How did you get in." He asked as he turned in his seat to look at Connor "but I suppose your prototype has a tendency to figure things out hm?"

"I have something important to talk to you about."

He took a sip from his whiskey before setting it down. "Chloe can you wait outside. Thank you." He sighed and stood up approaching Connor looking him up and down

"What happened?" He asked and Connor looked down "Zlatko Andronikov managed to kidnap me and cause irreversible change. I need your help, since you are the one who created us after all."

Elijah nodded "yes I can make those changes."

"Will you do it?"

Elijah laughed "Connor, I MADE you. I can fix and destroy anything about you. It'll only take a moment. Have patience. I want to see what else Zlatko did."

He stepped closer to Connor after closing the curtains for the huge windows in the office.

"Remove your clothes." Kamski said as he grabbed his glass to finish his drink, Connor didn't have to of course since the machine could do it but Elijah wanted to see what the rest of him looked like.

Connor didn't really hesitate to undress, even if it made him feel exposed. He stood up straight and blankly stared at Elijah waiting

"Oh wow never expected to see one of those on your model." He chuckled, "the synthetic skin is rather intact but definitely different looking in these places." He said mentioning to the lower half of his face and arms. As well his legs, It looks like an exposed part of the Android when it's like that. "His work isn't too bad, definitely some flaws. He didn't have to damage the skin like that. But he obviously had a goal in mind."

"Follow me."

Connor followed him into the next room which was large and very white. Connor looked at the creation machine in front of him