Childhood.

[Kevin's pov for the whole story]

oh where do i start... well everything was normal and fun, my parents were caring until i was in 3rd grade, my grades started to drop, my parents started to hate me, yet they still praised my brother, Jack, no matter what happened, but he was the only one that cared for me, until middle school.

there was these two kids that were really nice... their names were Streber and Radford.

Streber ran up to you "Heyyyy ad- oh shi- i mean Kevin, im sorry i'm still getting used to using that name for you..." "Dont worry." "Hey Kev? are you ok? your looking upset" "no. my parents still hate me, they tried to starve me for the weekend, good thing Jack was there for me, he's the best brother i could ask for, he was there for me when i came out as pan and trans, parents hated me even more after i told them that."

i mean it was nice but then came the day where.... I- I- 

I saw my "Dad" kill my own mother, he noticed me out of the corner of his eyes and tried to get me as well, almost stabbing my eye.

i dont remember anything else. but another thing i remember is that i moved out as soon as i could to here, knowing that this town is small, and my friends and boyfriend lives here.

teehee       -author