Introduction

¦

¦

Please do not deplore yourself.
Even if the world does not forgive you, I will forgive you.

Please do not deplore yourself.
Even if you do not forgive the world, I will forgive you.

So please tell me.
What will it take for you, to forgive me?

— Frederica Bernkastel

¦

¦

Synopsis

As a new addition to your team as your subordinate, Wanderer does not fit in. It takes all your strength to pull him out of his shell, get him to open up to you and finally accept kindness. But when he is ready, he embraces and greedily takes everything you have to offer.

Another mountain to overcome, however, is his past, as it emerges from the shadows and threatens to drown both of you. What will you do?

Will forgiveness be chosen?

¦

¦

The Team

Farid

Your first subordinate. Hot-headed, but compassionate and loyal. Fights with a sword.

Safiyya

A girl from the desert that joined you due to your aid in a conflict. Very confident in herself. Highly capable with a sword.

Gulabgir

Usually calm and collected. Owner of many snakes, who produce the poison and antidotes that are his specialty. Fights with a bow.

Rana

A former forest ranger. Has a Dendro vision. Very kind, but a capable survivalist and fighter with a sword.

Wanderer

The newest addition to your team, on a request from the Dendro archon. Quite rude and closed off. Extremely strong. Owns an Anemo vision.

You

A half-adeptus that has been alive for some time and experienced a lot. Lives in Sumeru and serves the Dendro Archon (and formerly the sages) as the leader of a highly capable team for special missions. A confident and strong woman that speaks her mind. Owns a Hydro vision. Uses a spear. Can heal superficial wounds.

¦

¦

Chapter List

Chapter 1, I,
where the team and the current mission are introduced and your interest in Wanderer is piqued.

Chapter 2, II,
where Wanderer and you start building a connection.

Chapter 3, III,
where Wanderer shares his mindset with you.

Chapter 4, IV,
where you get to explore Wanderer in a very intimate way.

Chapter 5, V,
where the way you fight reveals a past memory.

Chapter 6, VI,
where a stranger triggers a reaction in Wanderer.

Chapter 7, VII,
where both of you open up to each other some more and vulnerability is shown.

Chapter 8, VIII,
where Wanderer and you take one step forward and two steps back in your relationship.

Chapter 9, IX,
where Wanderer and you enter the final fight and are confronted with harsh truths.

Chapter 10, X,
where finally everything comes to an end.

Epilogue, XI,
where everybody is confronted with the aftermath.

¦

¦

Warnings

The following topics appear in this book. If you do not feel comfortable with any of them, do not read this story.

- detailed smut
- soft dominance and submission (dominant reader, submissive Wanderer)
- sexually experienced reader
- injuries and death
- murder
- depression

¦

¦

Author's note

To begin with:

Thank you, dear reader, for opening this book and deciding to give it a try. I sincerely hope you enjoy my writing and stick around until the end of the story!

Enjoy! ♥️

__________________________________