Chapter one:

"ZALIA COME ON! WAKE UP WE HAVE SCHOOL!" My best friend Marla yelled from down stairs. I open my eyes and look up to my ceiling," Here we go again." I say setting up off of my bed standing to go to my dresser. I quickly get changed to my sweats, a sky blue sweater, and my vans. I brush my messy blonde hair and throw it up into a bun. I put in my contacts. They are brown, I can't really get other colors because of my original eye color, sense it's pink light colors don't suit my eyes.

I brush my teeth and grab my bag which holds my books. I run down stairs to see Marla. "Hey, good morning sis." I say as she hands me a plate of pancakes. "Be careful, they are hot. So, did you sleep okay?" She asked me. "Not really.It feels like I was asleep but, I was awake. It's been like that for ever though." I say finishing my pancakes and walking out into the truck as she drives up to school.

As soon as she drove and parked the car people started to look at me. Some was laughing and some was throwing stuff. It doesn't bother me. Really it doesn't. It didn't hurt till I heard someone say, "Motherless fag." Something felt like it broke. But I can hide my emotions really good I guess. "You okay Zalia?" Marla asks me. "Of corse, why not." I looked at her smiling.

We get into school and split to our lockers. I don't keep my stuff in a locker so the principle lets me keep my stuff in his office. He listens, believes me, and let's me skip classes. He know what I have been through so, he's there for me. He's the one who let me live at this school when my house burned down.

I get to class and set down in my normal seat. I start to doodle on a piece of paper. I started to draw a face of a girl, her face a little broken and sad. But she's still smiling. I started to darken it and do the highlights. "Class, today we have two new students in this class." Our teacher says. I can hear the newbies sit down. A girl sets in front of me and a guy beside me. I'm guessing their siblings.

"Your so good at drawling." The girl says. "Thank you." I say shyly. "I'm Izzy by the way. It's nice to meet you." With that her brother gave me a stern look. "I'm Zalia. Welcome to this school." I say.

"Izzy. You shouldn't be talking to her." Her brother said. I put my head back down and went back to drawling. "Shut up, brat. So Zalia, can you teach me to draw like that. Your so good!". "It would be my honor. When though?" I ask. "How would you like to come over tomorrow? Around 1, you should stay too. " I giggle and nod as a agreement.

Izzy is a hyper person from what I've heard. She's the type that want to be friend with everyone. Her brother, I haven't got to meet him properly but he seems like the jock/rude type that falls for the slutty girls.

The bell rang to go to lunch. I wen't to hang outside on the front stairs. No one ever went out there so, it was quite. Until the slut crew came out. They took my new drawling and ripped it in half.

Fucking sluts. The leader named Haley, had her boobs hanging pretty much all the way out in the smallest shirt ever. She had a skirt that your can see her full butt, and other stuff. "You stupid bisexual fucktard." she said to me. She kicked my stomach while one of her side bitches pored water on my shirt. When Haley tried to slap me her hand got caught. Next thing I know I was getting help up but my shirt was soaked. "Zalia! Are you okay? Your shirt is soaked!" I heard a female voice say. I open one of my eyes and see Izzy and her brother. "Yeah, I'm fine. It's normal. " "Do you have a tank top on? Or at least something?" Her brother just kinda looked away not wanting to be around me. "Not really. I'm probably just going to go home." "Hey... Why won't you open your one eye?" Izzy's brother says. I didn't answer, I just kept walking away. Knowing they were close by following me.