Fairy Tail

Fairy Tail X The Titans Magic User OC

A long time ago there are two wizards that have fallen in love one was The Black Wizard named Zeref and the other is the first master of the guild called Fairy Tail and is the first master of that guild. Her Name is Mavis. These two are powerful Wizards and that made a baby that has black hair and dark green eyes this is the baby of Zeref and Mavis and his name is Bill. Yes you are correct this one of the Bill's in this dimension and each one a has different abilities and appearance but some has different personalities. But back to the story it was a perfect day for the new family until Mavis was dead and that Zeref decided to put you somewhere save and that is where he found a temple that leads to the most powerful creatures that is so powerful it can takeout Acnologia and powerful Evils... including Zeref him self is afraid of these Creatures that they were called the Titans each with different looks and abilities that are unique and that something Strangest thing happened Bill was glowing and then started to float and it flyed away from Zeref that he was Shocked and decided to chase after his son but that leads to the main room with the Titans that are off or not awake for years. And that Zeref found Bill sleeping and that the glow then suddenly burst everywhere and was going around the 4 Titans and Zeref was Scared on what he is watching his son awakening the Most Dangerous Creatures of the world and that The Titans have awakening and roared for being in there slumber for years and that The Titans see Zeref standing there in fear and then to a baby Bill and that the Titans Sealed him and Zeref tried to stop them on doing that but it was to late and it went to a throne seat and then the Battle of Zeref Vs The Titans and then it reveals that the Titans beating or Weaken Zeref and that he was slowly tiring about Losing his only thing that makes him happy he lost is love one and now is son by the Titans. And that Zeref left or Run away from the Monster Titans and that years went by and we see a older Bill walking around the field that is owned by the Titans it was peaceful Bill also gotten there powers and have an ability to summon them and use them to defeat the evil Wizards, Dark guilds and The Corrupted. But sooner he will have some intruders that will be a problem to Bill but sooner grow closer to someone that is Family. What would happen to The Titan Magic User.

Name: Bill Vermillion

What he looks like: