first day

"did you hear Heather gave Bradnt and Dustinn both bj's this summer?" my best friend Aydah said to me on the phone, "No way! what about Alex?" I said back in shock "They must've broken up" Aydah said while I drew on my yearbook. "well I better get to bed" I said before getting interrupted by Aydah saying "Wait! WhatWhat are you wearing tomorrow?" "probably a crop top with baggy jeans," I said looking over to my closet "Oh okay well goodnight, love you," Aydah said "Night Aydah, love you and see you tomorrow!" I said while hanging up.

in the morning

 "Vannah pancakes!" my mom yelled waking me up, I went downstairs to eat seeing my sister Alexis already about done. once I finished my chocolate chip pancakes I went to go shower. After getting dressed I flat ironed my hair and put on mascara. "come on Vannah we gotta go" my sister called out "Okay" I yelled back grabbing my backpack and running down the stairs. "bye Mom I love you" I said giving her a hug. My sister and I got into her car then went to pick us Aydah and her sister Layla. "you ready for 7th grade?" Layla said to me and Aydah as they got into the car and we both just shrugged.   Aydah and I were probably in the top 5 most popular in the grade. Probably because we were cool with everyone we weren't bitchy popular we were friends with everyone, yea we mainly hung out with heathers group and the 3 boys but we also hung out with Maya and Anna and their group, and lots of other random people. 

at school

when we got to school we immediately found the girls and ran to them "hey guys!" connie said bringing us into a hug "hi!" i said back hugging the rest of them. "okay guys so the plan is that were gonna hang the 'brandt loves maya' and 'dustin loves maya' signes on all of the lockers then talk to her about it and hype it up until brandt and dustin later tell her shes ugis and ill explain it" becca said giggling with heather "isn't that kinda rude" aydah said while me and connie shook our head yes "its okay its just a joke" heather said still laughing while we walked to class. I said next to connie and aydah and anna and may were behind us. "may ishii peters?" "present" "anna kone" "present" "vannah smith" "here" "brandt jackson" "president!" he said while everyone laughed except me, connie, and aydah "okay cool guy" the teacher said before continuing attendance. After he finished he was just talking about lockers so i tuned him out and just listened to anna and mayas conversation. "is alex looking at me?" anna asked maya as I looked back at alex to see him looking at me. I smiled and gave a little wave while he returned with a smile and a nod. "no he's looking at vannah" maya answered "how about now?" anna said pulling down her bra strap "nope he's punching bradnt in the balls" "oh i guess he'll like look at me later" anna and may continued as the bell rang. I walked out to my locker to see 'Dustin loves Maya' and 'Brandt loved Maya' signs hanging all over the hallway. connie and I walked to the locker room to get dressed for pe. When it was connies turn to kick I once again just listened into Anna and Maya's conversation. "well Dustin's fly he's got an earring...." Maya said while Anna continued to stare and talk about Alex. "HEY BLONDIE COME KICK" the pe teacher yelled taking Anna out of her gaze. Alex was pitching to Anna and well she kicked the ball straight into his face causing him to fall over and get a bloody nose. The teacher scanned the bench looking for someone to take Alex to the nurse "vannah take him to the nurse" the teacher said as I stood up walking to help Alex up. I didn't mind taking him to the nurse, after all, he was my favorite of the boys. I had a different bond with him than I've ever had with anyone else, I felt like I could tell him anything without fear of judgment or of him telling anyone. "you okay?" I asked genuinely concerned as we sat on a cot "yea I'm cool" Alex said back "So what do you think about the whole ugis thing?" I asked "Honestly I think it's pretty effed up," he said with a straight face "yea I think so too, how about we both go change then we can walk to class together?" I asked "Works for me," he said. "you ready?" I said grabbing Alex's hand "y-yea" he said blushing. In class, we sat by Connie, aydah, and bradnt. I kinda tuned that entire class out, all I know is that the teacher thought Maya was a boy and she did some weird impression. When class was done I was talking to Jessica at my locker when we saw bradnt and Dustin run up to Maya, we did a quick glance at each other and then ran over. When we got over there the boys were yelling ugis then ran away laughing as Becca walked up. "oh sweetie don't you know? it means the ugliest girl in school! and Maya they said they don't know why you're wearing a bra since you have nothing to put in it." Becca said as I rolled my eyes "Oh haha thanks Becca" Maya said fake laughing trying not to cry "Yup! cya!" Becca said walking away. I hugged both Anna and Maya before they ran off into the bathroom.  Toward the end of lunch, Maya and Anna came in screaming "I'm gonna bitch out bradnt and Dustin after school!" Maya yelled as we all looked over, some people laughed or yelled something back like "You're gonna get beat up".

after school

Connie, Aydah, and I stood outside waiting for the 'bitch out' to start. Maya and Anna stood across from Alex, Dustin, and bradnt. Alex looked at me and I gave a quick wave and smile as he smiled back. "what's up?" may sort of yelled "Wassup?" brand replied obviously confused. "y-you midget" Maya said and Brandt looked confused "y-you got an aardvark" maya said a few times "um no I've got a dog" Brandt said  "you piece of shit!!" anna yelled to hype up maya "yea you piece of shit!" maya said getting excited "YOU MIDGET PICE OF SHIT YOU GOT AN ARDVARCK DICK AND THATS WHY YOUR DAD DIED!!" may yelled and started doing a victory dance while everyone else gasped and got silent. Brandt started to cry "bradnt you okay?..... I can't believe you'd bring up his dad," Dustin said rubbing Brandt's back. "w-what the fuck... come on...." Alex said shocked "y-you can't help it if Dustin's a bitch" Anna said "fuck you" he replied quickly. The two girls started sprinting to a van as one of their moms pulled up. I then went up to bradnt and hugged him "bradnt I'm so sorry.. the same thing happened to me, give me a call if you ever need someone to hang out with or talk to ok?" I said "Thank you Vannah," he said sniffling into my shoulder. My mom picked me up and I did just about nothing when I got home.

a/n

okay first chapter how do we feel??? also who should vannah be with in the end??

word count: 1248