Chapter 1

Y/n POV:
Here I am in front of my class door nervous af.

Come on Y/n, you can do this it's not like you haven't been new to school before.

I moved twice and I've been to 4 schools, not for being expelled that is. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath and went in.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BALLS FOR HAIR YOUR A BENCH WARMER!"

"N-no I'm not remember when-"

"THAT'S BECAUSE SOME OF THE STARTERS WEREN'T THERE, WE LOST BECAUSE OF YOU!!"

I would've made a dramatic appearance but I didn't need to a boy with yellow hair and a black thunderbolt came up to me.

"Hi I'm Denki Kaminari, you're new right?"

"Yeah I'm Y/n L/n nice to meet you" I spoke shyly because I get nervous meeting new people and my hands start to sweat.

"You don't have to be shy around me come on, I'll introduce you to the class."

"Ok."

I walked up to this group of friends one had cup holders for elbows another had red hair and sharp teeth then there were two girls, one had pink skin the other girl had purple hair.

"These are my friends Sero, Kirishima, Mina, and Jiro."

"Hi, I'm probably not gonna remember y'all's names but hi. I'm Y/n by the way." Mina I'm guessing giggled and said, "Never heard someone be honest like that."

"Alright let's go meet the others."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye Y/n."

"The two fighting over there are Deku and Kacchan."

"SPARK PLUG, I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!!"

I mentally rolled my eyes and waved at the green headed boy, he faintly smiled and waved back.

"Huh? Who the hell is she?"

"This is Y/n, she's new."

"A new student? Tch whatever."

OOOOOOH I'M FINNA SLAP HIM TO FLORIDA AND BODY SLAM HIM INTO CUBA!

I didn't notice Denki pull me to another group until we were right in front of them.

✨✨✨

It's finally lunch time and I just got my lunch my least favorite part begins, I don't know where to sit.

"Y/N OVER HERE!" Mina yelled, I was honestly relieved when she yelled.

"Umm hey Mina right?"

"Yup that's me."

"Oh thank god I'm TERRIBLE at remembering names, in middle school before the last day of school I didn't know anyone's names."

"Dayum that's tough."

"Yup."

"Oh and tonight the boys have a basketball game and I want you to come so me and Jiro won't be the only girls yelling at the refs."