|°CHAPTER 18°|

CHAPTER 18

AUTHOR 'S POV

"Was is it always this crowdy!" Aishwarya mumbled under her breath as she walked passed the students

She was dressed in a cotton white anarkali with blue prints in it! Her hairs like always down and held by a clip.

Which the hair tie stealer brought her! It somehow matched her outfit hence she decided to wear it.

Walking in the crowded corridors,she felt some pushed into her.

Struggling to stand, Aishwarya turned around and rolled her eyes as the person who walked beside her was none other than Vikram ahem to her 'The hair tie stealer'

Aishwarya walked a bit quicker and vikram equally matched her phase making her stop

She turned towards her and crossed her hands across her chest and looked at him making her eyes small .

Vikram could not help but smile! Aishwarya for the first time saw him smile.

"Why are you following?" She asked and vikram stood there cluelessly not knowing what to answer

"Wanna steal my hair clip? Safety pin? Or even my entire backpack?" She asked .

"I------" Vikram started

"Nope! Do not apologize who wants your sorry? Throw that into dust bin and do not forget to close the lid of the dust bin " Aishwarya blabbered like always and started walking away.

Vikram stood there wondering what just happened like he knew she was beautiful there was no one who could  doubt in it but he just understand she was talktive and dumb .

Usually if it was someone else the robotic Vikram would have not cracked a smile and stood analysing their  behaviour but now Vikram did exactly that and he knew dev would be so proud of this improvement.

Here Aishwarya sat in the classroom! Just a handful of people were present! She sat in the middle row middle bench as if she owned the place.

Pulling out her phone Aishwarya was busy relying to her girl gang ignoring that 'i know your Aishwarya ' message as if it did not exist.

If Ignoring was a job my girl Aishwarya would have been a billionaire!

Be it a text or her feelings she hided it and ignored it perfectly! Aishwarya was not a girl who would open up and cry when she was sad she would store it up in her for the longest and when the pain gets heavier! She cries!

Just like how the clouds rain!

"Ahemmm!" She heard someone clearing her throat, looking up it was Vikram again

"Ahhh! God lord hmare you following me?" She asked

"Hey it's okay I forgive you! You don't have to skip you classes to gain my forgiveness!" Aishwarya told patting his shoulders as if she was doing a big thing