|•EPILOGUE•|

EPILOGUE

AUTHOR 's POV

6 Months Later!

Aishu and Vikram stood hand in hand, surrounded by loved ones. The air was filled with the fragrance of jasmine and the sounds of joyous laughter.

As the priest chanted sacred verses, Aishu's eyes sparkled with a glow ,while Vikram couldn't stop stealing glances at his precious bride.

Aishwarya was dressed up like a perfect bride in her red silk saree and gold jewels, her long hairs into braids and adored with flowers and the perfect bold makeup

With each step around the holy fire, their hearts danced in sync, promising a lifetime of love and companionship. Finally, as they exchanged garlands, the crowd erupted into cheers, showering the newlyweds with blessings and flower petals

Now that Aishwarya and Vikram sat beside each other laughing and giggling, drenched in flowers. While their friends and guests continued to throw flowers as blessings .

The priest there continued making them do the rituals while Vikram saw his 'Wife' looking around like a lost kid.

"They won't come love" he whispered in her ears and she looked at him and nodded

"I am not expecting them" she lied

Two days just two days before their wedding she had sent his father and her aunt an invitation via post! Vikram was against it but looking at her wanting to it badly he gave up and agreed eventually.

Now that Aishu's eyes wandered around in the hope of finding them, Vikram hated seeing her disappointed.

"I can see that" Vikram said as he did all the rituals the priest told him to.

6 months back when they were denied by their parents, Vikram was hella determined to have a grand wedding and wanna show it off. The plans went on and in for entire 5 months and now finally the day was here .

Vikram turned around and saw her, to him she looked the same . The same Aishwarya from whom he stole a hair tie. Funny how from nobody to she had been everything to him.

She had gotten him so much changed that he was here getting married against his father's wish, the Old Vikram would never relate to him but all the fight , all the pain he felt all the bold move he took right now felt worth with one simple smile from her.

And to Aishwarya it was nothing less than what Vikram felt.
Not even in her dreams would she have dreamed such a wedding, her friends all round, few of the people whom she respected present and the guy whom she loves madly as much as he does sitting next to her.

It all felt right! To them.

"I am so full" complained Keerthana rubbing her swollen belly.

"Nah finish this off" said Arjun feeding her one more spoon of rice.