|°CHAPTER 17°|

CHAPTER 17

AUTHOR 'S POV

A calm Saturday afternoon! Which means club , club means no calm so it was just a Saturday afternoon

Keerthana was in an art club and arjun did not wanna join the club for the first time in 3 years !
Maybe still guilt eating him up and looking at her will make it worst? And that's the reason he ran away with Vikram the other day when she walked into the class.

Aishwarya was attending the eco club for the first time in her two weeks of college and she was not yet aware of what Strom had waiting for her.

Aditi was in the library and  obviously aravind was also with her! Maybe casting a spell on her so that she will cancel the date on Sunday which was tomorrow

And here riya sat in the empty music room! She did not have any idea what was happening cause it was her first class as well .

Her hands immediately picked her phone and wanted to dial to dev ! He was the only one she knew in the entire college apart from her friends .

But a slight hesitation creeps into her! She wanted to call at the same time did not want to call .

"Heyy riyaa!" Came a exicted voice

Riya looked up at the door and saw dev standing in a black tee and black pant ,his hairs all messy and a guitar back on his shoulders oh did i forget about that damn smile in his face.

Unknown to her riya's legs stood up and he entered in smiling at her.

"The class is delayed for an hour" he said sitting on a bench behind her.

A smile crept across riya's face! She liked how he did not sit next to her and sat behind her .

"What are we gone do for an hour now?" Riya asked turning towards him

Dev shrugged his shoulders and laid his chin in the desk watching her.

Riya suddenly felt self aware and pulled back a strap of hairs behind her ears and smiled.

She was sure the red sweatshirt she stole from keerthana 's cupboard was damn good but was it that good that this man was staring at her without blinking?

"Did..did we have My musical fe..fest recently?" Riya asked unable to bare the heat of his glance.

"Nope! But we will after lab exams" dev answered and continued looking at her.

A few minutes passed with dev looking at her and riya looking around the empty room.

"Where are your friends?" She asked as she stood up from the bench and walked towards the window in the class

"Might be in their club!"

"Oh"

"I have never seen you without yours friends? Doesn't your girlfriend get upset?" Riya asked making dev laugh