|°CHAPTER 09°|

CHAPTER 09

AUTHOR 'S POV

It was another night where the boys sat down on the marble floor with the bottle rolling and laughs filled in the air

For one thing Dev, aravind and Arjun were grateful that it was Vikram being so generous enough to lend them his villa for their weekly party ki vibe

Aravind had his small terrace house nearby the college, arjun had his flat and vikram his villa

Dev was the only one who stayed in the hostel!

"You should have seen his face when he lost the match" Dev told in between laughs

Dev was leaning against the sofa and having a tin beer in his hands , next to him sat aravind with the same time beer.

Vikram laid flat on the cold floor , smiling all to himself .

"If he was not your sister she would have by now stood under the street lights of Malleswaram road da" arjun yelled at aravind as he crushed the plastic glass in his hands.

He had come across a thousand girls in his college life! Some rugged ones some chocolate! But all of them made him believe angels exits but this little rat who had made him drag his bike over kms made him belive Satan exist .

Aravind who was too lost in his own dream lala world ,and the alcohol in him got himself too busy to even realise that someone wants to make his sister houseless .

He was not like his friends who had never dated ,he was completely opposite. Feelings were not a thing for him!
But what was this he feeling now? Like he found something? Like it was always near him yet he did not find it!
He felt found and lost all at once .And for sure he did not like this feeling!

The boys were drunk and it was clear! The background noise of IPL in the TV , chips laying on the floor along with bottles and tins.

The blabbering of some , silent realisation of some , the phase of something magical for some and getting drunk to the fullest for some.

Just when dev was something to change the channel of the television his phone rang and it was from his mother !

Talking to her in this drunk state will cause him noting but just him getting disown .

He swiped the red button and vikram sat up from the floor making dev jerk and he clutched his phone to his chest ! Which caused a call to someone 🌝

He later laid on the floor and started singing random songs to his fullest!

Aravind stood from his place and went towards the window and held the railing trip.

"Does she really like me?" He asked no one in particular

"But then what's stopping her from saying it soooooooo" he wanted to yelled but couldn't

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh " he yelled with no sound!

He was proud! So proud of how he made people feel all the emotions he is feeling right now but then when that girl now who is making him feel all these broke that attitude and stood proudly in his vision of blue!

Looking at aravind talk all alone to himself Vikram walked towards his friend .

The slippery marble floor felt more slippery due to his drunken state !

Vikram stood next to aravind and held the same railing.

Aravind in his drunk State noticed something black in vikram's hand and leaned on to pull it out making Vikram push aravind away as if someone tried to take away his wealth and happiness!

"Daiii" came a betrayed voice from aravind

"Don't come around that !" Came a relpy from vikram's drunk voice .

"Why?" This time it was arjun who asked as he walked to them

"That's the only thing I have of hers!" Vikram declared

It was suspicious that the 'I do not look at the girls' wala attitude Vikram was talking about a girl from the past few days.

"She! Her! You chant these as these as if it's a mantra but who is this she and her?" Dev asked still sleeping flat on the floor.

Vikram shrugged his shoulders

"I know nothing about her and you guys know what???? She also does not know who I am! It's kinda interesting at the same time entertaining" Vikram spoke

Arjun who seemed unaffected by this drama looked evil and the same time charming!

He played with his finger tips and clapped his knees as if he knew what he wants to do next!

Of course! Playing a little with his best's friend's lil sis is fun ? Atleast to him.

Arjun looked at aravind who was in his own world and smiled

"Sorry! Macha" he whispered

(Macha- buddy)

Alright now dev was on the floor with the chips all over his hairs and arjun in the sofa thinking all evil and vikram stood explaining about the mysterious girl to the very drunk aravind who was also lost !

And to the years of boys weekend night! This night was something ? Maybe cause a bit of serein of blossoming love was in?

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

The boys in the chapter 👍