|°CHAPTER 21°|

CHAPTER 21

AUTHOR 'S POV

Laying flat on the wet green grass in his lawn, arjun stared atThe twinkling sky filled with stars

The twinkling sky filled with stars.

His hands under his head and legs on the fence , eye starring at the sky .

Could not help but thoese star reminds him of someone he misses dearly.

Strangely today those stars did not mock back at him instead they reminded him of keerthana and arjun hated how she was staying in his mind 24/7 .

She was just another girl? Or maybe a girl who he insulted infront of the class? Or maybe the sister of his friend but what was the need of her to stay in his mind.

This somewhat made arjun anger!how dare that little rat! With those almond shaped sized eyes , and that nose sharp enough to cut stars and thoese damn lips.

Something which stayed in his mind over days! Plumpy, red and that one fucking mole on her lips begging his attention, a part of him wondering how many more treasures of mole she had hided under her veil

Oh how much he would love to pamper those plumpy lips and hunt for those  hidden moles

Arjun was sure by now that he was losing it cause a week back he wanted to kill the same keerthana and now he laid desiring to run his hands through her moles .

And he knew he was fucking it up and needed to stay atlest a 2kms away from her to keep his own same and for the wellness of his dear best friend 's sister.

•••••••••••••••

"Atlest try doing something useful" said Vikram 's father

Taking a deep breath Vikram nodded and walked out from his father's house.

And like always He felt a part of him breaking, he rubbed his hands toghter before starting off his bike.

A million thoughts around his mind and a heavy feeling of pressure in his mind cause of what his father preached him

Vikram's father thought he was preparing Vikram for the better tomorrow but it was actually making it worst for Vikram.

He was  destroying Vikram 's mental peyand health and had no clue.

Vikram was now somewhat use to this every weekend but then sometimes a gentle breeze blows off his mind and makes him week .

Other than the breeze it was Aishwarya who made Vikram feel week.

Not mentally but physically and emotionally.

She was tiny bit had the power to make him stumble and gulp.

She was someone who had the audacity to gain his attention and vikram knew why.

He was sure Aishwarya had no clue of him being the chairman 's son and that's the reason Vikram was attracted to her more .

He was tired of people being around him for their own benefits and among them being anonymous and mysterious felt good.

He liked how Aishwarya treated him ,not special at the same time special.

It was complicated from outside and inside but Vikram liked this mess, it was not a crush or love .

He simply liked this feel and wanted to go with the flow untill the river ends.

•••••••••••••••

Riya: I AM SURE PART C IS NOT THERE!

Read her message and dev smiled.

That was the lamest and dumest doubt he has ever asked someone in his entire career.

But he liked how she was patient  with him from morning 9 to night 9

"She might really have patience to teach you bro!" Said Dev's room mate

Dev giggled

"Junior bro she is your batch ! She must have not been aware of my intentions of teasing her and once she is! She will not even attend my calls in 2nd sem " dev told

"Nah bro! She seems really genuine to teach you! I am sure even if she is your junior no one will attend 7 calls a day just to answer your lame questions!" His room mate said and dev nodded as no giggling

"What do you mean?" He asked smiling

"Maybe......or ......maybe not" the room mate teased making dev nod as no again

"She has tiny flashback bro and she is not over it yet!and ileven if she is i am sure she does not have such intention " dev said patting his room's mates shoulders

"And what are your intentions?" He asked and dev shrugged whispering a 'noting'

He walked out to the baclong with his phone

DEV: Thanks for the help! Track your order for a treat!

Dev texted sending her a Zomato location tracker.

•••••••••••••••

"But why if she just slaps and walks away like a GVM herione?" Aravind asked to his own reflection in the mirror

"She won't" some guts in him said.

Aravind was that guy who always needed clear guide to even knock down a enemy in pubg and Relationships ,love and feelings felt foreign to him.

In his language and dictionary dating had different meanings and fortunately being with Aditi from childhood .
He knew dating and stuff was very serious for Aditi and that's the reason she had never dated anyone .

And now her date with roshan! Aravind concluded she was ready for a serious relationship and being her only friend and knowing she likes him yet she letting him go felt unfair and something was off the track and aravind knew before taking a step ahead he needed to talk with keerthana first before talking with Aditi.

And another job was to push roshan away from his Aditi untill he clears things with keerthana about dating her friend.

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

AND YES THIS IS HOW THE BOYS'S SITUATION ARE CURRENTLY.

ME RIGHT NOW: