|°CHAPTER 24°|

CHAPTER 24

AUTHOR'S POV

"Nah but since the fest is after the freshers party! We still have time to prepare " dev told and riya nodded

Both walking together their club! Riya had dressed up wearing a sky blue top, white pants ,oxidised earrings and her curly hairs left open  .

She had her backpack and held it tightly as if her entire life depended on it.

Cause the man walking beside her had a different vibes around.

He seemed like he woke up just to brighten the sun and motivate him to brighten more.

So happy, so carefree and full of life that riya Envy his attitude .

Dev was dressed up in a grey shirt and black pant, his hands suddenly decorated in rings

It was like the first time Riya saw him in a shirt and her eyes forgot how to blink looking at those muscles which flexed even when he bent down to tie his shoe lace .

"So after freshers party it's gone get hard to catch you?" Riya asked and dev nodded

"Yep! Club head duties you see" he told as his hands lifted his collar.

Riya nodded smiling looking at the man who was full of self Praises and pulled out her backpack to front and digged up and pulled out a tiffin box and passed it to him.

"What this?" He asked taking it from her hands.

"Gulab jamun " she reliped

"You treated me ice cream twice maybe i should treat you with something so...." She told and dev nodded smiling.

Dev walked to the corridor raling which was large enough for him to sit and open the box.

Riya stood next to him with her hands folded across her chest , a smile dancing  on her lips  looking at him.

"What happened?" He asked looking at her stare at him

"Nothing!" She said and continued to look at him

A few seconds of silence and she started!

"Do you have any aim or dream in life?" She asked still smiling at his carefreeness

Dev nodded with his mouth full of gulab jamun

" I do I do" he hurriedly as if she will leave if he delayed a minute more

"10 kids! I wanna have 10 kids" he told placing the tiffen box aside showing his 10 fingers.

Riya was too stunned to speak! She did not know if he was serious or had no idea if people had dreams of 10 kids but she did not know how to ask him so she just smiled *awkwardly*

Dev pulled his backpack to the front and placed the box carefully in and jumped down the embankment and smiled at her.

Noticing a group of a his classmates approaching him.
He looked at Riya and smiled.

"You be seated inside! I will join you in a few minutes" he told and she nodded as she walked away.

Dev liked how she was comfortable around him.
She was not the only girl he talked to or been friendly with but she .....

She was different! She felt like earth to him.

Calm, beautiful and slowly going around him and his mind every day.

Being the club head for almost from 2nd year ,dev was always been running around every Fridays and Saturdays but ever since He shaked his hands with riya as friends.

He wanted to spend time with her , she had that comfort vibe around her .
She felt like a warm scarf on a winter evening.

Other than Vikram, aravind and Arjun - dev felt this kinda of warmness from riya and he kinda liked it.

Dismissing his friends after clearing their doubts, dev looked around and found cherry blossom tress branches.

When the world was filled with ' Look at the moon , look at the star kinda people' he was look at that flower kinda man and he knew beside him it was Riya who loves flowers .

He immediately rushed inside the classroom.

"Riya Riya come with me " he told hurriedly as if the tree would disappear if he delayed a minute more.

Riya too immediately followed him and dev took her to the same place where he ate gulab jamun.

He pointed at the cherry blossom and watched her eyes shine just like how his did.

Something like this made dev soo happy.

"This is sooo beautiful" she whispered looking at those flowers

" Yes it is" he reliped looking at her

"Hey dev!" A deep voice brought the couple back to earth  who were about to get lost in the beauty of nature .

Riya turned around hearing the familiar voice.

"Hey Sameer!" Dev welcomed him and gave a hand shake.

And riya felt like some one just pulled away the ground under her feet, she felt her knees going jelly, her eyes tearing up and her smile breaking up.

Sameer was no less than riya! He looked at her with equal shock and smile.

"Oh yes! Sameer this is riya ! My friend and Riya this is Sameer my roommate!" Dev introduced each other looking at them stare

"I know!" Sameer asked brutally making riya's eyes wider

"She was my classmate in middle school" he added and dev looked at Riya and she nodded

"Acha! Then I have a wonderful vocalist and fabulous pianist on my team!"dev told happily walking into the class.

Sameer stood there watching riya, his own eyes not sure if she was she.

"Sameer come here" dev yelled as he got into the classroom

It did not take a minute for sameer to run back to him.

Riya stood in her place , still processing what was happening.

Sameer is here! In her college! He is Dev's roomate! And her club member

And just when she thought her life was gone smoothly ,there came sameer.

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

RIYA AFTER SEEING SAMEER: