|°CHAPTER 77°|

CHAPTER 77

AUTHOR's POV

Soft music in the background along with the yum smell of cupcakes and croissants! Keerthana sat in a almost empty cafe with her laptop wide open but her hands with a cup of chocolate coffee and mind completely somewhere else

The day was here! It's been almost 3 weeks since their parents told that they wanted Arjun and Keerthana to marry each other! And since then the ball was in their court! And now that tonight was the day they should tell their answer to their parents! Keerthana knew it was no use staring at the ball now.

Pulling her hairs into a messy bun , Keerthana sat on her feet in the sofa and pulled out her phone ringing to Aditi! The only person who could answer her question and let her know what was happening.

"I myself wanted to call you!" Aditi said

"Riya has reached! She is with me and...I think you have to come here next week" said Aditi with a pause

"I sure will come Aditi! Send riya all my love but right now answer me few questions!" Keerthana said

"Sure! But are you okay!? You sound restless!" Aditi said

" who is Tara?how does she look? Where is she?" Keerthana asked!

A question which had always been killing her! A question which finally made it out of her mind.

"Which tara!?" Aditi asked cluelessly

"Ar...Arjun's Ex?"

"What? Arjun's ex was tara? I remember her name was maya or maybe Mahima? I am not sure but she was definitely not Tara" Aditi said

"Also! His ex is now married happily for three years! I heard my classmate telling about this in the class group"Aditi added

Keerthana went quiet! She did remember the chit which she was tara! The reason was Arjun was not dating anyone was tara that's what she thought but listening to Aditi who happened to be his batch mate and know everything Keerthana felt like Tara never existed!

"How did they break up?" Kiki asked

"Oh that i am not sure of but Arjun sure was very much devastated about it"Aditi said

"Why?what happened kiki? Is everything alright?" Aditi asked

"I am gone get married to Arjun tomorrow!" Said kiki and heard a visible gasp.
Later kiki explained how she land in this situation .

Keerthana for sure knew there was no one other than him in her life! Because she tried, she forced herself! She went on dates, tried dating apps and much more to find someone for her but everything ended with.

"If Arjun was here....." and she was ignoring this all these days she had been ignoring this but now when it was a do or die she knew it.

Keerthana was selfish!e Especially when it came to things of her own be it her friends, perfume or even her man. And that man being Arjun said it all

She knew anyhow his parents are gone get him married if not her at-least to someone else and that made her mad. Her only hitch with Arjun was Tara! But now when tara's existence where at stake she did not wanna let go Arjun.

What could probably go wrong? The last time she had a relationship him she has her heart broken but now when she had no heart she feared none and was ready for the war of live.

**********
Arjun was alone in his apartment playing pole! Same thoughts on his brain too.

He knew for sure he won't let her go even if not their parents asking them to get married.Keerthana was special in his life for a reason.

The day was tomorrow barely another 16 hours were left! The thought of having his lil hell along his side forever made him happy but the consent urge from his brain to get to know about what was running in that tiny brain was high.

Locking his apartment doors she started walking towards his car when his parents texted him saying "She said yes" Arjun sighed and smiled

After 6 whole years he sent a text to her! Making her poor heart over there skip a beat immediately wanting to text him back she sent a hello back making him smile.

A: I wanna Meet you. Now

He texted!

K: I am in my home! Its late shall we meet in the morning?

A:I am outside your home!
Came a text and Keerthana immediately picked her phone and ran to the balcony and saw Arjun standing with his phone in his hand , his back leaned to his black car and him looking handsome like always .

His phone call scattered her and she immediately looked at him while he sighed her to pick the call.

"Hello!" Came his deep voice

This voice! Her favourite music in this entire universe and for the first time he said a hello to her after six years

He had no his voice could calm the oceans and the turmoil in her!

"Can you hear me?" He asked only receiving silence from her

"Oh yes tell me"

Suddenly all the words and questions he wanted to ask her died in his tongue! He just stood with his phone on his ears and eyes staring at her so did she.

"You said Yes!" He said

"Did u except a no?" She asked

"Noo!" Came a immediate answer

"Is it a no from you?" She asked

"I will never utter that to you Keerthana!" He said and kiki felt her body hairs standing .
Wondering was it the cold wind or his words that caused this.

"Right then let's get married tomorrow! " she said and ended the call still starting at him

Arjun pushed his phone into the pocket ! A silly smile playing in his smile as he continued to lean to his car and watch her

Watching him not go! Keerthana raised her eyebrows!

Arjun pointed two finger to his eyes and then to her telling he was watching her.

Rolling her eyes, Keerthana walked back to her room and only after a good 3 minutes she heard the sound of the engine roaring and a car going away.

Slowly peaking out she saw Arjun still in the car playing with the engine sound!

Upon seeing her a wide smile replaced his cold face and has he waved a bye!

He left the place !

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : author_rithika