|•CHAPTER 90•|

CHAPTER 90

AUTHOR'S POV

"Umahhhhhhhh" Riya yet again peaked Aditi's cheeks while Keerthana sighed

"If that foundation is messed up once again then imma just hit you on your head"Kiki threatened

"Wait till that panda jumps in!" Riya said

Aditi giggled looking at them! She was dressed up in a red bridal silk saree and had all the qualities and trade marks of what a bride should have. Including her two hands which were filled with different designs of henna in the darkest shade of brown.

"WTFF YOU LOOK SOO PRETTY! I WISH I WAS A BOY! NEVER MIND I'll KIDNAP YOU! STOP THE WEDDING!" Aishwarya yelled

Aditi looked at Riya and Kiki

" right! We will lock her in a room until your married " Riya said and Aditi giggled again
They have talked about this a 1000 times but when she is gone get married in less than a hour it felt surreal

"Things apart! I am really happy it's you who is gone Marry my Brother and it's my brother who is gone marry you! might sound selfish but that's how I feel!" Keerthana told and Aditi smiled looking down .

a week ago! After that day in Bangalore Aditi told what happened to her girls and slowly opened up to her parents and family.

As promised Keerthana convinced Her parents and Aditi's parents ! Since the first time things went wrong Aditi's parents did not wanna take risks anymore and left everything to Aditi's choice and after convincing their friends to stay now They stood as Bride and Groom.

Long story but short and sweet climax! Aditi would swear until a month ago she thought that everything was over and there was nothing she could ever do but then Magic happened and she stood there as his bride.

When she said her guts trusted him! She dis not Lie but then there was this fear in her a silent trauma bottled up and she decided to stay away and hide whatever feelings she felt until her fear vanishes and her trauma is gone.