|°CHAPTER 74°|

CHAPTER 74

AUTHOR'S POV

"Ahhhh how long will it takeeeee" Aishwarya grumbled as she slipped down the chair and pushed a hand full of chips into her mouth when she felt someone hitting her head

"Shei! Don't hit or touch my hair you idiot " she whispered yelled getting back to the chair and grabbed her handbag and fished out her tiffin box and passed it to her colleague Mukesh who sat next to her.

Mukesh and her joined together as a intern to the company and since then they have a friendly relationship.

"Hey machaaaa! You really brought home cooked food?" Mukesh asked kinda shocked and excited

"Why fear when Aishwarya is here!"she told proudly lifting her imaginary collars

"Aye chooo sweet!" Mukesh said as he pulled her cheeks and Aishwarya slapped his shoulders

They we're currently in a boring retirement program of their manger! Aishwarya was kinda thankful that he is leaving not cause he was a bad man but then this manger of hers would always look at her when she is doing the most random shit in the world example; trying to push a entire sandwich into a mouth in a go or trying to highlight daisy cause she was important. So now that he is finally out ! She might try to highlight daisy again or push the sandwich into her mouth again.

"As we are heading to the end of the program! We finally have our new manger who is replacing our old manger soon!" Said the host of the show

Aishwarya now again went down the chair pushing a handful of chips into her mouth again.

"Sike man! The guy looks hawt!" Said Mukesh

"Why are you gay???" She asked still under chair with her mouth full of chips

"Heyy stupid! Look up he really look hot!" Said Mukesh

Aishwarya knew they could never be a man as gorgeous as her Vikram! His face , his scent and oh that eyes of his.

Sighing she slide back to her chair wanting to see the man who Mukesh found hot! And when she did!

She felt herself choking on the chips in her mouth! There stood Madan in a formal purple shirt and black pant in the place of the new manger looks and smiling at everyone! His face did not held the cruel cunning smirk now it was replaced but a gentle yet a genuine smile.

The entire hall turned towards Aishwarya as she started coughing loudly! Unable to compose herself she walked out from the hall still coughing while Mukesh ran behind her patting her head .

"Drink this! Calm down calm down" Mukesh said  passing her a water bottle

Drinking the water aishu could feel herself getting back to those times! How a pair of eyes use to held jealousy watching her just talk with this Madan.

No........No! She can't let this happen again! Not when she was smiling again now! She won't let anyone from that college enter her life again except for her girls .

Through things were easy as she, Mukesh and few of her colleagues are getting a transfer to their branch in Mysore! Aishu knew she did not have to deal with Madan at-least for now .

"Aishwarya?!" A familiar voice called her and she felt herself gulping down the lumps in her Throat along with her fears, slowly turning back she saw Madan looking at her worried and she hated this.

Worries,tears and pain! Why did she see all these so often nowadays

Madan looked so manly! Properly trimmed beard and fresh haircut and brights shirt and pants and now Aishwarya looked down to herself ! A light faded pink Kurtha and a messy bun! She did look good she knew it but the happiness she had in dressing up ! That felt lost and now when she saw people she envy it.

"You remember me?" He asked and she nodded

"You here in IT flied? He asked again

"Dis...disconnected BBA and took up BCA as my major" she said feeling a the insecurities in her return.

She was a year held back from others and those  6 months when she stayed home trying to figure out her life was something she will never talk out loud.

"Oh i get it! Right see you around aishu" Madan said and took his leave noticing her silence and uncomfortable posture.

********

Here in the Train Vikram sat scrolling his phone ! He was all set to leave to Delhi as he had taken a order for a birthday party of a child  and he was there along with his baking team .

A fee hears ago! He was in a train like this with a bunch of people who loved him and he loved them but now as he looked around it was just him.

He missed everything and everyone! He knew he fucked up but when he sat and thought about the consequences back then ! It was just him getting messed up so Vikram moved things boldly but lil did he knew that his entire friends would be pulled by this shit.

He pulled his  phone and texted in their group chat! The boys stayed in touch but was unable to meet but calls and texts stayed just like the girls

The conversation started and Vikram ended up telling how much he missed them and the girls and the boys started talking how good it would be if they could meet the girls again and Vikram immediately said yes so did Aravind!

"I just saw Keerthana last night" Arjun sent  while dev remained quiet in the group.

Aravind and Arjun were not in a talking term which was a minus in the group so since they were online together and to make them a less awkward! They quickly ended the convo.

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : author_rithika

Aishwarya and Mukesh in the hall: