|•CHAPTER 112•|

CHAPTER 112

ADITI'S POV

I looked away from his strong glare on me the urge to hide my face so damn high right now!

After the kiss i gave him! It took myself a few seconds to realize and later when Lakshmi aunty walked in! We had no way other than get going to our date.

If few years ago if someone said I would get back to him and buy a apartment in the morning, go in a bookstore date in the afternoon and then have a delicious candle light dinner  in the night i would have laughed at them on face but now life took a turn and it all made sense.

Right now we sat in the car outside our new apartment! Talking random stuffs but my guts felt, said that the air around was getting heated with each second especially with the way he looked at me!

A strong, veiny hand tucking a few strands of my hair behind my ears breaking my thoughts.

"Beautiful." He whispered A swarm of butterflies made its way to my stomach, while all I could do was look at him with a wide eyes

"You had a good time today?" He raised his eyes and tilts his head in that extremely adorable way. That wants me to just kiss Those cheeks!

Alright forget I said this!

And shocked by his look, all I could do was shake my head.

" is that a no?" His lips turned into a teasing smirk at me shaking my head again like that's the only thing I know as a way of communicating.

SPEAK YOU DAMMIT! Open your damn mouth and say yes!

" sweetheart , is that a no again?"  He barely tried to hold his smirk this time as he had already started with the silent laughter.

Do i look funny or what? Does this man call this teasing? Jesus!

"Yes." I  said nope almost whispered . It took good few seconds for me to recall how to breathe but then the process died when his hand reached for my thigh.

"Good girl." He said!

And how are we supposed to breath again?

Right. In.

Out.

Nope

Out.

In.

Either way i was breathing but in a way that he knew he was making me breathless .