|•CHAPTER 89•|

CHAPTER 89

AUTHOR's POV

Silence! The same old comfortable silence was back! Aditi was in the front seat while Aravind in his driving seat! The softest music in the lowest volume was playing and Aravind was driving the car too slow for Aditi's liking

"Drive faster! We can't drive for the entire 24 hours or are we doing that?" Aditi asked and Arvind smiled brightly

The longest she had ever talked to him after 6 years!  He increased the volume of the music and the speed of his driving.

Aditi hated how she was still here with him and had no idea where he was gone take her but her soul trusted him so much that she did not even mind him taking her somewhere.

The funniest part was Aravind himself had no idea what he planned to do! He just a chance so badly when he had it now everything seemed cloudy.

The song changed to a new song " Zara Zara" suddenly flashbacks of her first kiss! Kicked back this song had never been the same since then and today was nothing new especially when she had the guy next to her.

A tint of redness climbed her cheeks and she away to the window to avoid whatever expression creeping out .

A hour later! They stopped at Bangalore in front of Aravind's Mansion! The huge gates opened and Aditi could not help but feel happy that he had finally reached his success destination.

The name board on the Gate read " A's mansion"

It was easily to people think that A meant for Aravind but only Aravind knew the truth!

Aravind hurriedly walked out from the car and opened the door for her! Aditi glared at him as she got down the car

"I can do it myself!" She mumbled
He smiled a small smile. His lips twitch like he's trying not to laugh. His eyes soften as they study hers

"There's very little I wouldn't do for you."he said
Aditi sighed rolling her eyes and started walking towards the mansion as if she owned it.

Aravind followed behind her! She was dresses up in a pink and orange salwar suit and had her earning on.  She turned around flipping her hairs and stared at him and raises her eyebrows and Aravind realised he had been smiling at her!

  She turned around flipping her hairs and stared at him and raises her eyebrows and Aravind realised he had been smiling at her!