|°CHAPTER 61°|

CHAPTER 61

AUTHOR'S POV

It's always that fine sunny morning where you sit and look around yourself and realise you are finally living the dream life you always wanted to live

Today was one such morning for Aditi! She sat munching her breakfast as she looked at her girl gang as usual fighting for the last bread piece in the plate and the boys arguing with the resort management for extra butter and jam for bread.

Aditi chuckled as she her gang being the most beautiful sight to watch! Time was past breakfast time and the resort had no choice but to severe whatever was left ! The boys and girls knew that yet the hunger in them was fighting for them .

Aditi looked at aravind who seemed lost as he just sat on the table without participating in the argument not having his breakfast.

He stared blankly at the table , Aditi had been watching him since the morning and she felt something was wrong with him

In reality it was aravind who was trying to figure out how to break the news to Aditi , so much of thoughts in his mind that he felt his entire body tired and exhausted.

He causally looked up to find Aditi looking at him with concern filled eyes.

She raised her eyebrows asking what's wrong and he nodded as no and stood up from the table and walked to his friends.

Honestly he felt a sack of gulity hit him every time her concerned eyes were in him,unable to handle that he walked out .

Here ,Aditi was sure something was wrong and that did something to her mood that made her stand up half way through her breakfast and walk towards the room.

Grabbing her night suit she matched into the washroom have a warm shower.

So many thoughts in her brain that she felt she needed the answers right away from her man.

Here aravind noticed her missing from the other girls , guilt filled in him again.

He was doing it again when he really wanted this be painless ,easy and simple.

Rubbing the bridge of his nose ,he walked towards her room with a simplest idea of making her happy

Aditi changed into her night suit and she walked out from the washroom and there was a knock in the door , assuming it must be one of the girls she opened the door and saw aravind standing.

"Oh hii!?" She said looking at him

Looking at her , aravind knew she was just out of shower and took a step back from the door.

"Shall we go out?"aravind asked

"We are going right?with others of course"Aditi answered as she removed the towel from her head.