|°CHAPTER 66°|

CHAPTER 66

AUTHOR'S POV

The chill breeze of Bangalore welcomed them! Time was around 8 in the morning and the team had freshen up in the train and headed straight to the college as time was already late and Vikram had to report before 8:40 .

As they stood in front of the college looking at the posters and flyers! Busy students and staffs! Everything seemed normal but not to Vikram something was fishy and he could smell it! He tried to find his classmates  who were given the main incharge to look after the work he left behind! To his luck he could not spot one not even Hema or Harini.

"Sir!" One of the peon from the office called Vikram

"YOUR FATHER IS CALLING YOU TO THE OFFICE!" he said and dragged Vikram with him
Vikram turned around and found Aishwarya standing cluelessly, he sighed dev to take care and went away

Aishwarya was confused! Father? In office? Why did the peon call Vikram as sir?he normal does not address students as sir! What is Vikram's father doing in the office?

Keerthana who was standing all the while walked a little away and sat down with her sling bag ! She flip opened it and found Arjun's wallet which he had gave to her in Goa and forgot about it!

Just when she was about to call Arjun and pass his wallet she found a paper peak through his wallet! Through she knew she shouldn't interfere in his personal! The curiosity in her got the best and she decided to take a look!

Tara ~ Arjun!

Written in italic and two fingerprints below! Keerthana felt her heart skip a beat, a fear engulfing her entire body! For the  first time Keerthana felt weak seeing the name Tara!

A beautiful name! So beautiful that she had tattooed it in her collarbone! She touched her collarbone and stared at Arjun who was busy trying to call someone .

Does He really have someone in his life? Was it all sex for him with her? She wondered.

Aditi sat next to Keerthana and she immediately pushed the paper in her bag along with his wallet.

"Kiki!" Aditi called

"Yes?!"

"Are you okay?" Aditi asked and Kiki nodded as yes

"You want me to tell about Arjun and me to Aravind?"Kiki asked and Aditi nodded

"Take your time but let him know! I am sure he will be angry but then he will also be happy for you guys after all your his sister and he is his best friend " Aditi said and Keerthana nodded

Right! It could have been beautiful! But who will tell Aditi that the love did bloom yet was laying dead.

"I'll go find out what is happening there" Keerthana said and left the place leaving Aditi alone .

Alone with her thoughts which was dangerous! She feared, she knew what Aravind's mind had, she knew it with all the answers yesterday he gave but the stupid lil part in her still hoped and prayed.

She knew it was time for her to mentally get prepared for whatever the universe had stored for her.

"I think we should go find what is happening with Vikram" Arjun said and dev nodded

"Its been an hour ! The voting has also been" Aravind said

"You people go find it out please" Aishwarya asked, something in her said things are going wrong.

"Do not worry okay! He is gone be alright!" Arjun said, he had always seen Aishwarya be the most annoying person always nagging around but then looking at her this worried and scared made his brotherly instinct kick in.