|°CHAPTER 13°|

CHAPTER 13

AUTHOR'S POV

"I hope he gets to eat only upma his entire life!" Riya told

"No but when did arjun grow this cruel?" Aditi asked no one in particular

"He is not cruel but much more than that! I agree Kiki stole his keys but shouldn't he also steal her keys or something else? Why does he play with academic things!" Riya asked

"Kiki! You go tell aravind!" Aishwarya told

"Pch! I feel so tired physically and mentally i wanna sleep and listen to songs now!" Kiki said with a pout!

"Alright atlest drop me at your brother's apartment?" Aditi asked and keerthana gave a bombastic side eye making Aditi give a nervous chukle .

"I...We..for purchasing a play costume ! Don't give me that side eyes! I will pluck out thoese eyes and play ping pong!" Aditi said and keerthana nodded and away to grab her keys.

Keerthana was ready in white shirt and jeans and Aditi wore a white kurthi with a blue printed scarf around her neck.

Her face looked a little swollen! Of course yes last night was one among the 'what Am i gone do in life' night and she had to let that stress out by crying her soul out.

And also the last weekend conversation with keerthana made her a bit clear.

Why was she so loyal to a man who doesn't even know she has feelings for? Aditi felt herself not moving on and stuck with the same place.

She wanted a change ,a change of mind .
But with aravind around her she knew it was impossible!

The most confusing man to ever exist! He was both wrong and right man! He was her brightest moment and her darkest secret.
He was the one who made her laugh and cry .
He was the only man Aditi had a hard time understanding because she loved him for the joy and despise for the pain.

Keerthana was driving her bike towards the house and Aditi sat  back.

A minute or two later they reached the apartment and stood knocking at the door.

Aditi's eyes noticed the opposite house to aravind was wide open and just the television playing sound was heard.

"Helloo!" Aravind who opened the door said and just then the opposite house man came out and collected the newspapers and went in  .

Fully dressed in a white shirt and black jeans.
He looked like a guy who walked straight out from a k-drama.

"OH MY GOD!" Aditi gasped looking at him

"LOOK AT THAT FACE!" keerthana joined her

"HE LOOKS LIKE MY NEXT MISTAKE!" Aditi whispered and heard someone clearing their throat.