|°CHAPTER 59°|

CHAPTER 58

AUTHOR's POV

Time was around 12 in the midnight and its been more than 3 hours the team had reached Goa!A few hours of good nap and now the girls were freshen up and all ready now!

A few hours of good nap and now the girls were freshen up and all ready now!

Keerthana arranged two scooters through the resort management and now aditi sat in one and Aishwarya sat behind her , in the other one  Keerthana sat in the driver seat and behind her was Riya

Keerthana arranged two scooters through the resort management and now aditi sat in one and Aishwarya sat behind her , in the other one Keerthana sat in the driver seat and behind her was Riya.

This was their dream come true! Everyday at-least someone from the girl gang would have dreamt about this day.

A long night drive alone in the breezy wind is what every girl gang in the world would love to have and now that they have! Their smiles found no end,people say you glow with the right person in the case of the girls it was true ! The star was their completion in glowing.

As the strong wind passed through their hair's making it all tangly ,Aishwarya and Riya who sat behind yelled in excitement as they saw the beach in the distance.

"It's happening" Riya yelled and Keerthana nodded all smiling widely ,as they reaches the beach and pulled the scooters to the side.

A safe distance from the ocean! Aditi pulled out the snacks from her bag and placed it on the bed sheet that Keerthana had put on the sand .

Grabbing the tins of soda and pizza slices the girls jumped into the bed sheet.

Aishwarya lazily laid in the lap of Riya as she threw a Pringles chip up in air and tried to catch it with her mouth but Keerthana overtook her and catched the piece of chip and threw it in her mouth making Aishwarya pout.

Aditi laughed at them as her mind went back to the boys!

"What will be the boys doing now?!"she asked randomly

"Probably drunk till their throat and laying on the room floor?" Riya answered

"Yes! Exactly that bulldozer Arjun would have done that for sure!" Keerthana said